29. Bad Wolf (H)

-----text-----

Barbecued meat is some kind of bird meat. When it is fresh, it is simply devoured by thousands. In addition to bird meat, there is also grilled fish, which is also crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Shi Yiqian looked around and found that they were no longer near the cabin last night, but by a lake.

The lake is covered with plants with large leaves like lotus leaves, and scattered flowers dotted around it. It looks all green.

The valley is surrounded by high and low peaks. On the distant hillside, there are large patches of light purple flowers. The light fragrance is carried by the wind. It is refreshing and feels a bit like a paradise.

"After eating, we will go swimming in the lake." Ruinuo said.

"How to swim? Do we have a boat?" Shi Yiqian asked Ruinuo with his mouth smeared with grease from the barbecue and his cheeks bulging, looking up like a little squirrel.

Rui Nuo took out a handkerchief to wipe the grease from the corner of Shi Yi Qian's mouth, and said with a smile: "Of course."

When Yi Qian finished eating, Ruinuo took his hand and came to the lake.

As he got closer, Shi Yiqian was surprised to find that the part of the lotus-leaf-like plant in the lake that emerged from the water was actually taller than a person, and the lake was much larger than what he saw.

"What on earth is this...?"

"It's also a lotus leaf," Ruinuo explained, "it's just mutated, so it's extra huge."

Ji Jun added from the side: "It is said that some mutated plants may be able to transform into human forms."

The big lion following them answered: "The universe is so big, it encompasses everything, and the forms of life are naturally diverse."

Shi Yiqian couldn't help but sigh: "It's really amazing."

Ruinuo pulled out a small boat from the giant lotus leaf. The boat was probably a few years old, but it could be seen that the quality was very good. There was a small cabin on the boat with simple furniture. It was not exquisite enough, but it looked very comfortable.

Apparently this is a private viewing boat.

Shi Yiqian jumped onto the boat excitedly with Ji Jun's support, followed by Ruinuo.

Before the big lion got on the boat, the boat started to move.

Shi Yiqian said hurriedly: "Chris hasn't come up yet!"

Ruinuo hugged Shi Yiqian from behind, "Baby, Chris won't come with us."

When he lowered his head to nibble, he took Qian's small earlobe into his mouth, licking and sucking.

Shi Yiqian shrank his neck sensitively, "Well..."

He understood what Ruinuo meant. His time today would belong to Ruinuo and Ji Jun.

When Shi Yiqian thought about what was going to happen next, his heart palpitated. The electric current from his ears spread to his lower abdomen, and the penis between his legs had a faint tendency to raise its head.

The boat's automatic control system operates automatically. Ji Jun appears next to Shi Yiqian, kisses his lips, and chuckles: "Baby is so sensitive, I can smell your scent, it's so sweet, are you trying to seduce me?" "

Shi Yiqian's face suddenly turned red.

He had a deep understanding of how clever the wolf's nose was. Shi Yiqian's female hole was indeed wet. To Ji Jun, this smell meant that his partner had entered estrus, thus attracting his mate.