46. Wedding (end of text)

-----text-----

Chapter 46 Wedding

"Are the flowers ready?"

"Check the guest nameplate again."

“There can be no flaws in the tableware!”

"Fireworks and balloons are in the right place!"

As soon as the sky got slightly brighter, the Royal Palace of the Blue Star Empire became busy.

The palace garden was newly decorated, the newly mowed lawn exuded the fragrance of grass, and the shrubs were filled with flowers of various colors. In the middle, there was a red carpet decorated with arches leading to the gorgeous ceremonial podium in the center.

Shi Yiqian looked in the mirror nervously, fearing that there was something wrong with his dress.

His males have been preparing for this wedding for more than a month.

The exploration spacecraft sent out by Windsor brought back earth ruins, including records of weddings.

Since then, Windsor has always wanted to give Shi Yiqian a wedding.

But Chris was not there, and Shi Yiqian did not agree to the proposal.

Now that Chris was back and the six males had gathered together, Shi Yiqian no longer had any excuses.

Since the number of females suddenly dropped, and females had to marry multiple husbands, wedding ceremonies slowly became less important, and later, disappeared altogether.

This time His Majesty the Emperor is going to hold a wedding, which really makes the people very excited.

Ever since the official announcement of the upcoming wedding, everyone has been discussing it on StarNet for more than a month.

Until today, I finally waited!

This wedding will be broadcast live on the Star Network for the entire empire. I don’t know how many people have been watching online.

Time passes, nine o'clock in the morning.

To the melodious music, Shi Yiqian held his biological father's hand and stepped onto the red carpet at his feet.

At the suggestion of His Majesty Windsor, Shi Yiqian had brought his family to settle in the imperial capital a year ago.

The guests on both sides of the red carpet all looked at Shi Yiqian with blessing smiles.

These guests were the imperial ministers and their families, some other members of the royal family, the families of Shi Yiqian's males, and his own family.

At the end of the red carpet, six handsome men with different looks stood there, waiting for Shi Yiqian, with deep love in their eyes.

In the middle is His Majesty Windsor. He is wearing a pure white dress as always today, with a cloak hanging down from his shoulders. His silver hair is shining in the sun, and his blue eyes are as deep as the sea.

On the left side of Windsor is Chris. Even on such an occasion, he still wears half a mask, revealing a perfect side face and slightly hooked lips.

Next to Chris were Ji Jun and Rui Nuo. They were wearing similar styles of dresses, with wide shoulders and narrow waists. Two pairs of eyes of different colors were staring at Shi Yi Qian.

On the right side of His Majesty Windsor are General Eric and Ji Yanxi. General Eric's expression is always so cold, but Shi Yiqian can always feel the love hidden in his golden eyes.

As for Ji Yanxi, when Shi Yiqian's eyes fell on Ji Yanxi, the silly little wolf almost went crazy with joy. Shi Yiqian even had the illusion that Ji Yanxi was wagging his tail crazily. He couldn't help but raise his head. From the corner of his lips, the next second, he saw that Ji Yanxi couldn't control himself, and a pair of furry ears popped up on the top of his head.

puff……

Shi Yiqian held back his laughter and walked towards his males step by step.

Today, he is wearing a pure white suit, but this suit is very special. The gauze drags down from the waist, his shoulders and back are straight, and he is handsome and feminine.

Shi Yiqian stood still in front of Windsor. Following the steps of the Earth wedding, Shi Yiqian's father handed his hand to Windsor.

"Yiqian," Windsor said slowly with a smile on her face, "please be my partner."

"I will cherish you and love you now, in the future, and forever."

Chris continued: "I will trust you, respect you, I will laugh with you and cry with you."

Ji Jun took a small step forward: "I will love you faithfully. No matter whether the future is good or bad, difficult or happy, I will spend it with you."

Followed by Reno: "No matter what kind of life I am preparing to face, I will always guard here, just like I stretched out my hand for you to hold."

Eric's eyes were locked on Shi Yiqian, and he said piously: "I will hand over my life to you."

Ji Yanxi knelt down on one knee and looked up at Shi Yiqian with an attitude of surrender. He said with unprecedented solemnity: "My king——"

Shi Yiqian's eyes gradually became moist.

They are all so outstanding. If in his previous life, any one of the six of them would have thousands of admirers.

But in Blue Star, they can only share Shi Yiqian's love.

The only thing Shi Yiqian can do is to give them more and more love.

The royal elder who was the officiant said: "Please exchange rings."

The etiquette officer brought up a tray with seven rings placed on it. Six rings of different styles guarded the brightest ring in the center.

The colors of the gemstones inlaid on the six surrounding rings represent the colors of the males' eyes respectively, while the gemstone on the middle ring is very rare. There are six colors on the whole gemstone, shining in the sun. Dazzling luster.

Windsor took off the colorful ring and put it on Qian's ring finger with his left hand.

Then, with a blushing face, Shi Yiqian put the remaining six rings on the hands of his six males one by one in front of everyone.

The officiant said, "Now you can kiss your female."

Amidst the applause of blessing, the males kissed Shi Yiqian's cheeks one by one, but they did not stage a passionate kiss on this grand occasion.

At the same time, tens of thousands of colorful balloons slowly rose into the sky.

At this point, the ceremony ends.