24. Making Love with Little Wolf (H)

-----text-----

"Qianqianqianqian, do you like it?"

The little wolf was lying on Shi Yiqian's side, blinking and looking at him expectantly, its pair of white furry ears still moving around.

Shi Yiqian turned his head and kissed him on the face, gasping and saying, "I like it."

The little wolf's ears immediately stood up, and its tail swung from side to side behind it, "Then I'm going in."

After he said this, he turned over and pressed the hot and hard wolf penis against the entrance of Shi Yiqianfei's hole.

The hole meat sucked the glans at the top of the wolf's penis like a small mouth. It felt like it would be penetrated at any time. Shi Yiqian was so frightened that he pushed the little wolf.

"No, you change back."

"Also, you lie down and I'll do it."

Among Shi Yiqian's several males, Ji Yanxi's penis size ranks first. It is thicker and longer than the general's. It is a real murder weapon, 7cm thick and 25cm long, and has the characteristics of a canine. Characteristics.

Of course, Shi Yiqian did not include the "uncle". The two penises of "uncle" could grow thorns, which was completely unreasonable.

If it weren't for the fact that Shi Yiqian was in estrus last time, her body fell into lust, she was eager to be penetrated by a big cock all the time, and she was always ready to be penetrated, and at the same time she had a strong recovery ability, maybe she would have Injured by Ji Yanxi's recklessness.

Shi Yiqian was not in estrus today. Although his female hole had been licked open and could accommodate Ji Yanxi's cock at any time, Shi Yiqian was really scared when he saw such a thick penis. He was a little afraid. I believe that I have actually been penetrated by this thing.

Ji Yanxi was inexperienced and Shi Yiqian was afraid of pain, so he wanted to take the initiative this time.

The little wolf lay down obediently and returned to his humanoid form. His honey-colored skin was so delicate that not even a single pore could be seen. His strong chest muscles and standard eight-pack abs looked very touchable, except for the thick penis between his legs. Standing upright, the small hole at the top of the glans is slowly overflowing with liquid.

Coupled with his handsome and childish face, he was looking at Shi Yiqian infatuatedly like a good baby, which made Shi Yiqian have a desire to bully him, and more fluids flowed from his lower body. Lots of cum.

Shi Yiqian couldn't hold back and reached out to touch Ji Yanxi's chest muscles. The strong and elastic feel made him squeeze a few times.

"Hmm...Qianqian...it feels so comfortable. Touch it a few more times..." Ji Yanxi grabbed Shi Yiqian and pressed it on his chest.

Shi Yiqian stroked and kneaded his chest muscles back and forth until he was satisfied, and then moved to the abdominal muscles below.

The abdominal muscles were clear and distinct, like honey-colored chocolate, and the skin was so smooth that it almost attracted Shi Yiqian's palm, making Ji Yanxi moan and groan.

Listening to Xiaolang's moans, Shi Yiqian felt particularly accomplished and his body became more and more excited.

Ji Yanxi's penis was already wet with his own semen. After Shi Yiqian had touched it enough, he spread his legs and straddled the little wolf.

He held Ji Yanxi's penis with one hand, and the hot and hard cock was pulsing in Shi Yi Qian's heart. Shi Yi Qian slowly stroked it up and down a few times in response to the semen flowing out of Ma's eyes.