04. Entering the estrus period 3P (high H)

-----text-----

Ruinuo gasped and gasped, and gorgeous patterns appeared on the sides of his handsome cheeks. His humanoid form was about to be unable to be maintained.

The pheromones from Shi Yiqian became thicker and thicker in the air, and the fragrance of smiling flowers spread.

Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise. If anyone among the three companion males could keep a little calm, it could only be Chris.

It was absolutely shameful for Renault to ejaculate in such a short time.

But no one had time to laugh at him at this moment. Ji Jun pushed him away and couldn't wait to put his thick penis against the entrance of Shi Yi's Qianfei hole, sinking down and inserting it hard.

Shi Yiqian opened his eyes slightly: "Haah... it's so hot..."

His little hole keenly felt that Ji Jun's penis was thicker than Ruinuo's, and it stretched him out all of a sudden.

Before the afterglow of the orgasm ended, Shi Yiqian was penetrated by a big cock again, but Shi Yiqian didn't feel uncomfortable. Instead, her vagina was happily swallowed. Her whole body was so excited that her fair skin was stained with a light pink.

Shi Yiqian's arms clung to Ji Jun's neck, trying hard to press himself against it, "Oh... Ah Jun... so full... right there... ah..."

Ji Jun roared, veins burst out on his forehead, his thick cock crushed every inch of Shi Yiqian's female hole, and his swollen glans seemed to be poking into Shi Yiqian's uterus, Shi Yiqian was flat Obvious marks can be seen on the lower abdomen.

Ruinuo slowly calmed down his breath on the side. He was now calmer than before, but the scene in front of him still stimulated him, making it impossible to retract the tentacles above his head.

Hearing Shi Yiqian's words, Ruinuo said sourly: "Didn't I fill you up? Am I not powerful?"

"Well..." Shi Yi Qiancai turned over and kissed Ruinuo, "Of course you are awesome...you are...you are almost going to penetrate me..."

Ruinuo smiled and pinched Shi Yiqian's nose, "Let you go."

He kissed Shi Yiqian's lips, with fondness in his eyes, and leaned over to lick Shi Yiqian's delicate penis, applying his tongue coating to the shaft and brushing it upward from the root.

"Rui...ah...Rino...don't..."

Shi Yiqian's Adam's apple slid up and down, and he raised his head, tears overflowing from the corners of his closed eyes, and his fingers unconsciously grasped the pointed ears on Ji Jun's head.

Ji Jun panted harder, even showing his fangs, and his pupils shrank, revealing the green color belonging to the wolf clan.

The thick penis penetrated Shi Yiqian's female hole faster and faster, and every time it was pulled out, a large amount of slippery semen came out, almost all of which flowed out of Shi Yiqian's female hole.

"Ah... so great... Ah Jun is so great..."

Not to be outdone, Ruinuo licked Shi Yiqian's penis from top to bottom and from bottom to top several times, and then took the entire cock into his mouth.

"...No...I want to go...Rui...ah...you still need to...lick me..."

Numbing pleasure surged through all the limbs, and the female hole wrapped around Ji Jun's penis and sucked on it bit by bit.

In a daze, Shi Yiqian seemed to taste something.

He couldn't help but lick his lips and murmured unconsciously: "Hmm... delicious... Ah Jun tastes so good..."