11. Being fucked by "uncle" until I squirted

-----text-----

"It seems good to call me uncle."

The corners of Wen Ze's lips curved in pleasure, "Good children will be rewarded."

As soon as he finished speaking, one of his big hands held Shi Yiqian's upright buttocks and pressed his entire body onto his penis.

The glans penetrated deep into Shiyi Qianfei's cave as if it were alive. A huge force accompanied by pain, the mouth of his uterus was penetrated by the giant dragon.

"ah--"

Shi Yiqian let out a scream, frowned tightly, and cried even more pitifully.

"It hurts... it hurts so much... ugh..."

"You will like it." Wenze's movements did not stop at all.

When the dragon stem reached the deepest part of the Thousand Wombs, it swelled in size and sprouted flesh thorns.

A large amount of semen was squeezed out, Shi Yiqian cried until the tip of his nose was red, and his eye mask was completely wet with tears.

"Get out... it hurts... I don't want you..." He refused Wen Ze sternly, but the words he spoke were soft and had no momentum at all, sounding like he was being coquettish.

Although it hurt, Shi Yiqian's female hole happily sucked the domineering dragon stem.

The tender meat inside squirms on the dragon stem like a massage, and you can clearly feel the blood vessels and flesh thorns on the stem.

So comfortable...so full...so delicious...

Shi Yiqian felt that his lower body was no longer his own. It was so soft that he couldn't even feel his legs. Following his instinct, he bit Wen Ze's two dragon stems with his two holes.

"Ah... so comfortable... uncle..." Shi Yiqian murmured, and couldn't help but stick out the tip of his tongue and lick his lips.

"Well..." Wen Ze exhaled a breath of hot breath and responded with a thousand words.

"My cutie, you are just as delicious as I imagined."

The words "uncle" came out of his mouth, which made Shi feel a secret incest, and his cheeks turned redder. At this moment, he was a little glad that his eyes were covered, and he would not let the male body on him escape from his. The eyes tell what is in the heart.

"Relax, don't you want to feel more comfortable?" Wenze started to move.

Shi Yiqian's pussy was sucked so tightly that Wen Ze had difficulty even pulling it out.

The fleshy thorns on the stem scraped against the tender flesh of the inner wall of the uterus. It didn't require any skills at all, and Shi Yiqian was penetrated until he was dripping with juice.

The little hole wriggles greedily to retain the huge dragon stem.

"Don't go...ah..."

The next second, Wen Ze slammed in, causing Shi Yiqian to sob happily.

Wenze didn't like to play tricks during sex, and he didn't need those. Just being straightforward like this had once again plunged Shi Yiqian into an inescapable climax.

"Ha...ah...I'm going to die..."

Wenze took Shi Yiqian's hand and pressed it on his lower abdomen, "Feel it and see if it's so big for you to eat."

"Woo..."

Every time Wen Ze's dragon stem came in, Shi Yi Qian felt the bulge on his lower abdomen.

terrible.