23. Sweet (Slightly H)

-----text-----

"Little Wolf..."

Shi Yiqian hugged the handsome little wolf, buried his head in his hairy neck and rubbed it hard.

He bent one leg, rubbed it against the wolf's soft belly, gently bit the pointed ear, and murmured in a low voice: "Don't you even miss me?"

"Of course I want to!" The touch from the lower abdomen made the little wolf growl, "I almost want to die, wuwuwu."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Shi Yiqian tilted his head and asked, "Change back."

Of course he had to use the humanoid form to have sex and so on, he couldn't stand the wolf form.

The little wolf "ooooed" excitedly, but it did not turn into a human form. Instead, it used its claws and teeth together to pull off Shi Yiqian's pants, stretched out its big tongue and licked Shi Yiqian's belly quickly, licking the The skin was wet from licking it.

"Ah...um...slow down..."

The rough particles on the little wolf's tongue rubbed against the skin, causing small bursts of electricity. The tongue also licked Shi Yiqian's navel from time to time, making Shi Yiqian moan in comfort.

Shi Yiqian liked Ji Yanxi.

He likes Ji Yanxi's enthusiasm, his impulsiveness, and his shyness.

Ji Yanxi is like a young boy who just fell in love. He doesn't understand anything, but he is full of passion and his whole heart is focused on the person he likes.

Shi Yiqian's total age in two lifetimes is almost forty. In his eyes, Ji Yanxi is like a little brother.

He is always more tolerant of younger boys.

As soon as Ji Yanxi spoke, Shi Yiqian could feel full of vitality and the breath of sunshine rushing towards his face.

Although it was still a little childish, it reminded Shi Yiqian of the sophomore boys in high school in his previous life.

Even the young and frizzy behavior during sex made Shi Yiqian feel cute.

Ruinuo and the three of them grew up together with Shi Yiqian, watching Shi Yiqian grow up from a three-year-old baby.

From the beginning, they were older than Shi Yiqian, and they were used to pampering Shi Yiqian like a child. Shi Yiqian was also used to being a well-behaved little female in front of them, and he was willing to be well-behaved for them.

But when getting along with Ji Yanxi, Shi Yiqian could experience a different feeling. He was the dominant one, and he could enjoy the fun of dominance.

Xiaolang had already started to lick Shi Yiqian's penis. His penis was of normal size and stood straight when erect.

The tip of his tongue gently licked the sensitive glans first, causing Shi Yiqian to tremble slightly.

"Hmm...ah...little wolf is so great..."

Then, apply a large area of tongue coating to the shaft and brush it upwards, and lick the glans a few more times when it reaches the top.

Back and forth like this, the little wolf licked happily, swallowing up all the semen that overflowed from the top of Shi Yiqian's glans.

He still asked Shi Yiqian: "Yiqian, do you feel comfortable? Do you like what I do?"

Shi Yiqian arched her waist and licked her lips impatiently, "Hmm... comfortable..."

"You haven't said whether you like it or not." Xiaolang stopped his movements and added Qianfangfang, lowering his head and staring closely into his eyes, asking with anxiety in his eyes.

Asking questions like this over and over again and insisting on getting answers are actually signs of lack of confidence. Such emotions can only arise in front of people you care about.

Shi Yiqian rubbed Xiaolang's head, gave him an encouraging smile, and said, "I like it very much."

"That's good." Xiaolang became happy, stretched out his big tongue and licked the saliva from Shi Yiqian's face, and vowed, "I will make you more comfortable, believe me!"

"Yeah." Shi Yiqian nodded lightly.

The little wolf returned to between Shi Yiqian's legs. The soft female hole had begun to flow out gurgling juice. This is where the pheromones are most concentrated. Even if they are not in estrus, they will still escape when they are in love. Pheromones.

The faint scent of smiling flowers made Ji Yanxi's blood surge. The thick wolf penis under his crotch was already engorged and erect, so hard that it was about to explode.

He really wanted to insert it into Yi Qian's little hole, but no, he couldn't use the wolf form, and he couldn't be so impulsive. Now Yi Qian's little hole was not big enough to accommodate his penis, and he must not make Yi Qian uncomfortable.

The rough tongue coating licks the sweet female hole and presses the two thick labia majora. The tongue coating sweeps upward and rubs against the small clitoris hidden in the labia.

"Ah... ah... there... I licked it... and more..."

Shi Yiqian's hands involuntarily grasped the little wolf's furry ears between his legs.

The little wolf licked hard again, back and forth, licking Shi Yiqian's clit until it became redder and redder, getting bigger and bigger, and the water in the female hole became more and more.

"Where did you lick it?" Ji Yanxi took the time to ask Shi Yiqian.

"Ah...it's...there...ah..."

Shi Yiqian spat out a few words intermittently.

Little Wolf was reluctant, "Where is it, Qianqian, tell me."

"Yes...yes...I, I can't tell..." Shi Yiqian's eyes were red. He mustered up the courage to think for a long time, but still couldn't say it.

"If you don't tell me, I will stop." Xiaolang kept licking the female hole with the tip of his tongue, but when he didn't lick, even the clitoris that Yiqian wanted to be licked the most was licked open. A small slit opened and closed hungrily.

My body was about to climax, but just a moment away.

"Ugh..." Shi Yiqian's eyes were filled with moisture, and the skin all over his body was red with pleasure. He tried his best to open his mouth.

"You're bad... yes... yes, my clitoris... wu wu..."

"Is it here?" Little Wolf's big tongue pressed heavily on the swollen clitoris in the labia, shaking and licking it quickly.

"Ahhh...yes, it's here..."

With Shi Yiqian's cry, he reached climax. A large amount of semen erupted from the female hole, and the rich pheromones spread. The little wolf licked all the semen into his belly.