02. Choosing a Companion Male

Time flew by, and in the blink of an eye, Yi Qian was almost 16 years old, which also meant that he was about to reach his estrus period, and it was also the time when he became an adult.

At the same time, it is also the time when people pay the most attention.

Because this group of females born in the same year are about to awaken.

Each female's information is open and transparent on StarNet, and she will have her own exclusive live broadcast room and StarNet public platform Xingxun account.

Females who are thousands of years old, like females who are about to reach adulthood every year, have a ranking list on the star network.

This is all the popularity accumulated through daily live broadcasts and updates posted on Star Signal.

Before reaching adulthood, the majority of people in the galaxy have various speculations about the awakening level of these females, which has resulted in a huge online betting system. Almost 90% of the people in the ten major galaxies in the empire will participate in the annual grand betting.

The number one ranking at the moment is a female named Yu Xing. She is naturally very beautiful. Everyone speculates that she will awaken at least A-level talent. A few people even bet that he can awaken S-level talent.

When Shi Yiqian was in school, he once saw Yuxing from a distance. She was indeed a very dazzling female.

Shi Yiqian had seen almost all of the top ten people, but didn't recognize them.

The top one hundred, or even the top five hundred, are the focus of the nobles from various star systems in the empire.

Once a female awakens a talent of A or above, she will be on the nobles' candidate list for their wives.

But Shi Yiqian ranked far behind among the more than 1.3 million females in the same period, and he could not be seen at all.

Although 1.3 million is a large number, there are more than 10 billion people in the entire empire galaxy, and the number is increasing rapidly every year. In comparison, the number of females is frighteningly small.

During this time, the weather was obviously very comfortable, but Shi Yiqian often felt a faint fever in his body. He knew that this was a precursor to estrus.

I don’t know what level of talent he will awaken.

But talent is not important to him. His life is already very good now, and it would be good to continue living like this.

Shi Yiqian didn't pay as much attention to the upcoming awakening as the nineteen females in his group.

Today is a day off. After breakfast, Shi Yiqian turned on the computer, picked up the electronic pen and started drawing.

Rui Nuo came in, put a cup of pink-blue fruit tea next to Shi Yiqian's hand, and asked, "Do you want to live broadcast today?"

Shi Yiqian nodded: "Okay."

Ruinuo turned on the camera equipment. There were three small cameras floating in the air with wings. They could automatically record all movements in all directions. When the impact is released, it will be holographic. It was as if a real person was in front of him.

Shi Yiqian's every live broadcast is about daily life, most of the time he is drawing. If he sees someone posting comments in the live broadcast room, he will also reply and thank him if he gives a gift.

But such cases are rare.

However, I started to open a live broadcast room when I was ten years old. Although it is not very popular, I still have some fixed fans.