07. Having sex with a strange male to get through the estrus period

-----text-----

Shi Yiqian was so shocked that he didn't dare to say a word.

After living in this world for sixteen years, he had of course seen what various Blue Star males looked like, but he basically saw them in textbooks and on the Star Network.

He had even seen Ji-Jun and Chris in their furry animal forms when he was a kid, and liked to sleep on them.

But the only thing he has never seen is Ruinuo's true form. No matter how much he entangles and coquettishly, it's no use, Ruinuo just won't show him his true form.

This was the first time Shi Yiqian saw Ruinuo's true form.

The wings that exude a little bit of bright blue light are so shocking!

And...and his penis was still buried deep inside Shi Yiqian.

Because of this shocking scene, Shi Yiqian's whole body tensed up, and his vagina convulsed uncontrollably. Ruinuo's hot and hard penis suddenly swelled, completely stretching Shi Yiqian's vagina.

"It hurts..." Shi Yiqian frowned, tears burst out of the corners of his eyes, and he felt like he was being torn apart.

He could feel Ruino's glans pressing against the entrance of his uterus, slowly and continuously ejaculating semen.

That is a racial characteristic of the butterfly tribe. They always release semen slowly when they ejaculate.

Shi Yiqian's lower abdomen bulged slightly, and he began to feel full.

Ji Jun stared closely at the butterfly-shaped Rui Nuo with a wary look on his face, fearing that he would suddenly move and cause serious harm to Shi Yi Qian.

Chris has sent a message to Cook outside the door.

Cook and other medical officers wore isolation suits and masks and walked carefully through the door.

They were so heavily armed because they were worried that they would not be able to withstand the constant stream of pheromones and would be unable to stay rational and conduct various inspections normally.

When they opened the door and saw the scene in the room, all the medical officers opened their mouths in shock.

The huge butterfly covers the delicate female. The genitals at the tail end are tightly connected to the female's lower body. Three pairs of long legs with shining metallic luster lock the female under him in a possessive posture. The compound eyes look at all the males around. The creature showed strong hostility, and sharp blades popped out from the edges of its beautiful blue wings, as if it was ready to attack at any time.

"Damn it!" Cook cursed and ordered his subordinates, "Prepare the tranquilizer gun, hurry!"

The butterfly in front of him has obviously lost consciousness. He only has the mating instinct of animals at this moment, and will endlessly possess his female until the female is confirmed to have given birth to his eggs.

Normally, Cook would not be so nervous if something like this happened to any couple.

But the situation now is different. Shi Yiqian has a special physique. They haven't fully understood Shi Yiqian's level yet. Currently, they only know that Shi Yiqian will unconsciously absorb male semen during orgasm.

In short, Ruinuo may be sucked dry by Shi Yiqian. No one knows what the consequences will be. But the difference in body shape between the two is huge. Shi Yiqian will definitely be injured, and Ruinuo... will also die.

Shi Yiqian was completely naked, suddenly exposed in front of so many strangers, and in such a weird posture. He was so embarrassed and angry that his whole body turned red.