Abigail

PROLOGUE

"stop it!" i said, picking my clothes from the floor. My dad was mad. i know, this is an accident.
"i don't want you in my house anymore!"

Screaming and yelling has been on my ears for so long.he throw a bag at me, grabbed my hair and started dragging me to put my clothes on that bag. tears had run through my face this whole 3 hours, begging for him to understand what i'm going through.

"Mom made me do it!" i said, trying to explain to him while i hold on to his leg.

my dad let out a little tear from his eyes, i could feel the disappointment from him, towards me. i was a smart girl in high school, and i was a good girl. My dad was so proud of me while i was doing really well in school. i joined the cherrios, i got straight A's. i never failed in my exams and my dad was really happy with it. he bought me everything i've ever wanted. but this whole thing just made it all worse.

that 2 words i told him made him throwing the chair, his phone, and a lot of stuffs. he wanted to slap me, but he just can't because he saw his daughter here just told him the worst news that he thought that he would never hear from me.

"get out from my house, i don't want to see you ever again"

i cried. and i gave up. there's nothing i could do to stop him from telling me to go away. i turned my head down, and packed my bags. i pulled the zipper so my bag is closed. he threw me some cash on my face. at first i didn't want to grab it but i know without that money, i can't possibly survive for 3 days.

i walked out the door and get a cab, trying to find where to stay.