Chapter 22 - I Can Tell

HARMONY

it's been a week since my break up with Niall. we didn't talk at all. if we met it's just awkward. everyone is starting to get used to this silent treatment we're having. but they have to understand.

it's hard, being away from Niall. i miss his kisses, his hugs. i miss when we used to cuddle every night before going to bed and tell each other about our day. i mean you could say that we were a perfect couple. we were really happy. we used to be.

and now this, Simon thing. made me realize that Niall's career is the most important thing in this world right now for him. and i can't be the one who's get in the way. thank God that he didn't take personal problems to his performance.

we were really confirmed broken up in public now. Jesus.

*FLASHBACK*

"Harmony, come here. the interview is live" Kendall said saving a seat for me beside her. Cindy and Abby already in there too watching the interview.

"do you think Niall will confirm anything?" Abby asked.

"i don't know." i said, sitting beside Kendall.

"is there any possible way for you two to be back together? i mean you both have come a long way." Kendall asked me.

"hm." i chuckled. "maybe there isn't. he made it pretty clear that his career is the most important thing in his world right now."

"but you still love him." Abigail slipped her words.

"how can i love anyone besides him." i fold my legs towards my chest and wrapped my arms around it. the girls are silent and the show's about to start.

"without further ado, welcome One Direction!" the girl interviewer said enthushiasted.

we all saw the boys hugging her, and then take a seat. Liam, Niall and Harry were in front seat, Louis and Zayn were in the back seat but the back was higher than the front one. maybe it will make the interviewer easier to do her job. asking questions.

"alright, so we have One Direction here, give them a warm welcome." she said.

the audience are applauding, especially the fans who are attending the show.

"i'm Sophie, nice to meet you lovely lads." she said. oh her name was Sophie.

"nice to meet you sophie." the boys said.

"alright so how are things going?" Sophie asked.

"with the tour? everything is going smoothly, but we had to have few shows without Zayn because his grandpa passed away. but he's back now." Liam said. everyone applauding.

"i'm very sorry for your grandpa,Zayn." Sophie said.

"that's okay." Zayn said.

"oh look Abby, they're lying." Cindy said to Abigail. Kendall and I laughed.

"shut up. it's a good lie, though." Abigail said angrily. but then we focused back to the tv.

"so lads. new album coming up, eh?" Sophie said. the audience are screaming.

"yeah we're excited!" Harry said.

"what's the name of this special new album?"

"we can't tell you yet, it's a surprise." Louis said.

i could see Niall isn't that excited. like he was lifting a 250kgs weight on his shoulders. it's like he barely smiled the whole interview.

"so i wanted to ask about the girlfriends of One Direction" said Sophie looking at her paper that she's holding.