Chapter 4 - Truth

authors note:

Hi, so if you're reading this story, you could probably tell who's the main Character is now and the main guy! just so you know i've been completely loving the feeling of writing this and i'm currently writing this all night. please if you like this, just spread the word, comment and vote. i'm so thankfull for my readers. and this is a SEQUEL book so i think you should read the first one which called Harmony and it's on my profile you could check that out ;)

anyways, i don't want to talk too much so let's get on the story! ENJOY! -anne xx

ABIGAIL

"do you think i should dye my hair Blonde?" Cindy asked.

"and be like Harmony?" i asked switching the tv channels, there's nothing fun on the TV.

"no, Harmony has like Dirty Blonde hair. i wanted to bleach it." she said continuing to comb her hair.

i shrugged my shoulders, continuing to pay attention on the tv. when i heard the door creaks open and 2 girls walked into our room. it's Harmony and Kendall, smiling really happy.

"hi, guys." Harmony said sitting down slowly when Kendall just threw herself on the couch sighing.

"what's up." i asked smiling to both of them.

"nothing much, i'm just really happy." Harmony answered sighing, looking through her nails.

"well, it seems like someone just lost their v-card." Cindy said teasing Harmony. she chuckled.

"no, i haven't done it at all. Niall wanted to keep me pure as long as possible. like i don't even know why."

"more like he doesn't really into you anymore." i said, the girls laughed.

"i'm gonna proof to you that i'm going to get laid someday." Harmony said, crossing her arms, starting to watch the tv.

"what about Harry, Ken?" Cindy asked. Kendall smirked at us. my eyes widened. we all just set our eyes and ears open to hear Kendall.

"what is it? tell us everything." Harmony asked excitedly.

"Harry was... Good." Kendall said grinning. i rolled my eyes, the girls are raising their eyebrows.

"good in what?" i asked.

"you know..." Kendall said hesitating to answer.

"just tell us EVERYTHING." we three said it together to Kendall. her eyes widened and then she sighed. i lowered the tv volume and then Kendall started to speak.

"okay so we had sex 2 nights ago, and he was really good."

"were you a virgin before?" Harmony asked.

"yeah, i was. but i feel that i'm not wasting it to somebody who's not right. i love him, and he loves me. so it's worth to lose for." Kendall said smiling, she was really happy, i can tell.

"Harry was, gentle and smooth, he's not rushing things at all, he waited for me to be ready for so long, and then i'm just there, being ready for him. and yeah, he was really good." Kendall added. i was so happy for her.

"Harmony is the only virgin left!" Cindy yelled pointing at Harmony. she was getting more pissed off but it's funny.

the only virgin left here is Harmony. if you know my past then you will never wanna lost the v-card. ever.

it's worst than i thought. but Kendall was really lucky doing it with someone she loved. and the guy loved him too. when i never get the chance to do all of that with LOVE.. because of mom. My bitch mother. i would never wanted to see her ever again. i don't even want to call her my mother anymore.