Chapter 13 - Rough Drama

ABIGAIL

wow, i can't believe that Harmony was so stubborn. i mean, she's defending her new friend, Edward, that bartender ofer her own Boyfriend. that's crazy. i don't know what to do. Niall must be very pissed off. he just went straight home after that fight with her. i'm gonna go talk to him in the morning.

"areee you okaay?" Louis asked looking so concerned. we're just chilling in our room.

"no, i'm not." i said leaning to his shoulders. he kissed my head and starts playing with my hair.

"spit it out." he said hugging me tighter. i sighed heavily.

"i just can't see my best friends fight, you know. especially Harmony. she's been really close to me and Niall was so kind to me. i don't know why they fight over that stupid guy." i explained.

"couples do fight, Abby. but they will be fine soon."

"no they aren't. it seemed pretty serious." i said. He pressed his lips, he pulled off and crossed his legs, ready to give me pep talks. okaayy

"so, your problems with Zayn aren't serious enough compared to them? it was just a stupid fight.. unlike what you had with Zayn. it was totally serious" Louis rolled his eyes. i looked down.

Louis stood up from the bed, he walked to the bathroom maybe to grab some water.

"Hey Abby?" Louis kinda shout a bit because he's in the bathroom.

"yeah?" my voice automatically turns louder too.

"when do you think we will end this pretending to be dating, thing?" Louis said walking out from the bathroom. i rolled my eyes.

"i don't know, why do you keep asking me this? you have to help me making him jealous, if he see us kissing, or holding hands, or maybe even having sex, maybe he would be totally jealous, and he would come crawling back to me, like some kind of pet just found their owner-"

"wait what?" Louis said. i pressed my lips. i shouldn't have said that.

"n-no, it's not like what you think i said. what i meant is that he would-"

"forget it." Louis said cutting me off. i should do something to make Louis keep doing this with me. i need to make Zayn jealous, he has to pay.

"screw you Abigail. you don't know what it's like hurting Zayn. he's my best friend. i don't wanna hurt him."

shit, how am i supposed to go through with this?

"okay, so you're not going to do this anymore?" i asked.

"i'm done." Louis said with his hands refusing to do this thing anymore.

"so, you wan't me to tell Niall, that you kissed Harmony in her room when Niall wasn't around?" i threatened Louis.

"what? i never did that!" Louis said taking a step closer to me.

"i know. but if you stop pretending to date me, i would tell Niall and he would hate you for that." i said smirking.

"he wouldn't believe you." Louis said grinning, shaking his head.

"uh please. he definitely would believe me more. i'm not her ex boyfriend. when i tell Niall about this, he would definitely believe in me a hundreed persent,then he would hate you. no matter how many times you explained, you have always been a threat to Niall when it comes to Harmony. which means both of us have something to hide, don't we?"

i took a step forward to Louis, placing my hands on his shoulders, i placed my hands hugging his neck, my eyes are locked at him. Louis were shut. i know he's the type of guy who's afraid to lose his friends. he's the one who joked around all the time, looks like he have so many friends. but he's not really like that. i know Louis. that's why i chose him. Louis sighed.