Chapter 5 - Spin The Bottle Part 2.

NIALL

it's new years eve tonight! we're going to celebrate that with blowing up fireworks at the beach. and i'm sure that we're going to have fun. this is the first new year that i spent with my girlfriend, Harmony. i just love her so much, you have no idea. she's the best thing that's ever happened in my life. you know that i didn't get to spend a lot of time with her because she was with Louis but i finally can. Harmony is fit, people can tell. she's really fit. and who doesn't want to get into her pants? i was really holding back. but it was for her own good. and i know that i have to try to be a good boyfriend for her, girls wants love right? i'm willing to give her everything.

it's 9am in the morning, we are all ready to have some breakfast in my room and Harmony's because our room is the biggest compared to the others'. we can't have breakfast in the hotel lobby because we will get mobbed. a lot of fans knew we stayed here since the last 8 days so they gathered around, brought so many posters. they put a lot of hard work into it. we really wanted to see them, but Paul never let us to.

things have been weird to Zayn since the last 2 days. he used to hang out with Abby but after that day he went with her 3 days ago, it all changed and i didn't know what happened. he won't tell us. Zayn was the one who's pretty sealed up when it comes to secret. he's not gonna tell us boys about things that he don't want people to know. so it's kinda hard to make him tell us everything. Abby was just with Louis all the time now. i think they might have something hidden but it's not my business. i would know if they told me, but i wouldn't want to ask them first.

HARMONY

"babe, come here." i called Niall over. i'm just laying on my bed, waiting for the breakfast. Niall was just leaning to the fence from the hotel balcony and he turned around, giving me a little smile. he walked into the room and slip into the sheets, giving me a peck on the lips.

"good morning, princess." Niall smiled, kissing me.

"i haven't brushed my teeth." i said, he chuckled.

"doesn't matter. you smell good." Niall said, snuggling up to me, i'm just laying on his chest and he rubbed my shoulders kissing my head.

i leaned to him, cupping his face in my hands and pulling him in to kiss me. i will never get tired of kissing him because everytime i kiss him, the butterflies are still there in my stomach flying like crazy. every kiss i shared with him is just special. it's unforgettable. he kissed me back and then it turned to a make out session. he was on top of me, kissing me so hard. i mean i just woke up, but he didn't care much. but i had to stop him because the others are coming.

"stop it babe we're going to have guests." i said grinning. Niall frowned and started laying down beside me, i chuckled and we're just laying there, waiting for the others to come.

LOUIS

2 days ago, Abby came to me. she was really sad. she said that things aren't going well with Zayn. i knew they went out on a date, but it doesn't matter, because we're best friends. Zayn, Abby and I have been best friends for life ever since the beginning. i barely spent time with them when i was dating Harmony, but things changed now. she's with Niall and i've moved on. i'd rather to be single and do nothing but being with my best friends and just fool around each other and have fun.

these Abby thing with Zayn made me confused. if they went out as friends on that date then why Abby was so upset? she cried after they got back to the hotel. and she won't tell me the complete reason. she just told me that fans mobbed Zayn and there's girls who hated her when Zayn was with her. i mean, that makes sense. but i honestly didn't buy it a little bit. i don't want to ask her, though. she would be upset and i don't want to see her crying her ass off.