Chapter 2 - Beach

ABIGAIL

it's a lazy day today, well it seems like everyday starting from today will be a lazy day for me. i don't know why i'm so lazy. i never even wanted to get up from my bed.

Zayn has been asking me to get up, do another stuffs besides sleeping. but i'm too lazy.

"Abby get up."

Zayn said grabbing my hand pulling it so i would get up from my bunk. after he got me sitting down, i dropped myself back to sleep. Zayn just stood there rolling his eyes.

"c'mon, i've never seen you sooooo lazy."

he said pulling me again, he got me to sit down, but this time, he kept holding my hand to make sure i wont fell asleep again. i sighed and get out from my bunk, streching my hands.

"happy?" i asked. Zayn just smiled at me widely.

"hm." he replied.

"so when are we getting to this secret hotel?" i asked Zayn.

"we're here. i'm here to wake you up. you and Cindy will be staying in the same room."

"what about Kendall and Harmony?" i asked, straightly looking at Zayn. he sighed

"you know, Kendall's with Harry, and Niall's with Mony. i will be sharing the room with Liam and Louis."

"where are my things?" i asked looking around the bus.

"they're on your room already, make sure to thank Paul after." Zayn said. i nodded standing up.

"guess i'll be stuck with the crazy Cindy for a little while."

"c'mon it won't be that bad." said Zayn who is currently walking out from the bus. i followed behind him wearing my sunglasses.

we both walked into the hotel, Zayn pressed the lift button and the door opens. we're in the storage lift where the workers usually lift up covers, or anything the customers need from here. we can't just walk into a random hotel without being caught even if we disguised so good. especially my red hair which everyone already known about it. the elevator's doors opens, me and Zayn took few steps forward to get out from it, and starting to walk the hallway until we get into the room. it remained silent,there's nothing to say because it's a huge hotel and it got really good corridor.

"here's your room, Abs. i will be staying in this room." Zayn said pointing to the room accross mine. i nodded and smiled at him.

"if you need anything then, you know who to go." he said smiling, i chuckled.

"i know."

i get into the room and waved at Zayn who's walking to his room aswell. i found cindy in there standing up between the queen sized beds.

"what are you doing?" i asked, Cindy turned his eyes to face me.

"oh nothing, i just need better view for the night so i don't have to disturb you when i want to walk to the balcony." Cindy said explaining.

"choose whatever you want." i said putting my purse down, taking off my sunglasses.

the room was huge. it got 2 beautiful queen sized bed, a stunning dressing table, a big bathroom with a jacuzzi in it. fantastic! the best thing is the balcony that has a view straight to the beach.

i walked to the balcony and leaned to the back of the balcony looking around.

"so that's the beach where we're going to play fireworks then." i said to Cindy.