Chapter 3 - Date Night

ABIGAIL

my hair is brushed already, i put this on http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=76878615

Zayn is waiting for me outside already, i don't want to brag or anything, but i think i look good today. Zayn totally deserves the best, i mean he really does.

"where are you going?" Cindy asked, changing the tv channel.

"just somewhere with Zayn."

"like on a date?" she smirked.

"i gotta go, bye!!!" i smiled, waving to Cindy as i walked outside from the room door, then i look straight at Zayn who's rubbing his nose.

"oh my gosh what happened?" i asked, seeing his red nose.

"can you open the door slower next time?" Zayn said showing me his red nose that i'm currently laughing at.

"oops, i'm sorry. Cindy kept asking me questions." i said looking down.

"it's okay, you look great today." Zayn said smiling.

"thanks,you too" i said blushing.

he grab my hand and i tightened his grip. we're walking down the hallway, through the elevator. Zayn pressed the button waiting for the elevator to reach our floor. i heard a ding from the elevator, and the door opens. we took few steps forward until we're really are into the lift, we turned back and Zayn pressed the floor button. we're going to the basement.

after we got into the basement, Zayn walk me into a car that i think he rented or it's Paul's or someone's. because we're in Manchester right now, that's impossible to have your car sent from Bradford just for a day and just for one date with me.

"this is my car from Bradford." Zayn said. my eyes widened.

"seriously?" i said raising my eyebrows. "did you just sent this for a date with me tonight?"

"not just that, i sent this for other needs aswell." Zayn said smiling, opening the door for me. i climbed into the car smiling and Zayn closed the door for me. such a gentleman. he got into the driver seat and started the engine.

he drove us into a movie theatre. we were blasting the music, just like what best friends do. we sang and danced the whole way through. i'm really happy already.

we got into the movie theatre, we queued on the line to buy tickets.

"i want to watch this." Zayn said pointing to the Broken City movie poster.

"no, Zayn. The Croods is funnier." i said disagreeing with him. he raised his eyebrows.

"uh i'm the one who brought you here, so do what i want." Zayn said laughing.

"i'm the girl you brought out here, so let me pick the movie."

"you can't"

"i can, or i'll go home." i said making a 'what are you gonna do' face.

"fine then, but i'll choose the movie next time." Zayn sighed taking out his wallet.

"so you wanted to go on a second date then." i said smirking, he looked at me raising his shoulders and smiled.

we're just queuing and joking around when suddenly, people starts noticing us. it's not good that we didn't bring paul here or something. they're starting to gather up and asking Zayn for a photo and autograph.

"hi Zaaaayyyn." a random blonde said greeting Zayn, he just smiled and replied "hey"

"are you on a date with Abigail?" that girl asked.