Chapter 18 - i still love you

ABIGAIL

"ready to get out from here?"

Louis asked as he held my hand to walk out from the restaurant. the paps are waiting outside with their cameras on. i know this would be a great publicity to eat at a very famous restaurant here in Canada. i nod at him and then he opened the door, we started walking outside with camera flashing on our faces. questions were flowing on our ears. some of them were nasty but some were nice. but we both kept walking to our car who's waiting for us in front of the restaurant. it didn't take pretty long until we got in.

the drivers drove off to the hotel where we stayed in at he moment. the guys and girls are getting used to me being on a fake relationship with Louis, it's not that easy though. we have to keep it real by spending times always together that we didn't have time with the others.

Zayn haven't been on the tour lately, and it was so weird that there's just 4 boys from One Direction doing the show. it's not complete. the fans were devastated, especially Zayn's girls. but they understand what Zayn's going through and they knew that Zayn would come back. the boys kept learning how to sing Zayn's solos on the concert.

and yes. all of this happened because of me.

i know that i'm not the only one who caused this, it's because of Zayn either. he was the one who broke my heart and i can't seem to be near him anymore. it gives my heart so much pain that i almost feel numb. i really hope i won't talk to him and start to move on. i have Louis, as my best friend who supported me so, i know i can count on him.

"geez Abs, i asked you a question."

Louis said breaking me from my day dream. i didn't seem to be paying attention to Louis these days. i just got a lot in my mind that's going on and on about my feelings.

i feel Louis is kind of getting closer to me, i don't know. he just cared so much about me. in front and behind the camera. if he kept doing that to me, it might be easier for me to move on and start fresh. but all of that is impossible if my feelings doesn't want to change.

"what was the question again?"

"did you get hurt?"

"no, i'm fine Lou, we've done this for a hundred times. i can take care of myself."

"i know, but the paps can't keep easy on you. they're always trying to pull you from me. i'm afraid you'll get hurt." Louis looking concerned.

"hey, i'm fine. see? no scars." i smiled. "but is this why you held my hand so tight all the time?"

"uh, it's not just that-"

"HEY GUYS YOU'RE HOME!"

Niall yelled intterupting the moment. that moment, when Louis held my hand and stared at me, it's not just a look that your best friend give to you. it's like the way Zayn looked at me before when we were in love. it's weird. i think he was about to tell me something, but the others already opened the car door which means we already arrived at the hotel.

"what were you guys doing?" Kendall asked.

"i was just checking Abby's hand. i'm afraid the paps left some scars by pulling her around." Louis said rubbing my hand and then walked out from the car.

"well well well, you two seem so famous now." Harry said.

"i don't know, but i hated it this way." i said to Harry, getting myself out from the car.

"i agree. my eyes could be blind." Louis said helping me out. i wear heels so it's hard to get out from the Limo.

"where is Zayn?" i asked. everyone remained silent.