Chapter 34 - Uncle Jarred is Back.

HARMONY

my uncle is coming here this afternoon, and i can't wait to see my little cousin, Penelope. i never seen her before. was she a fan of One Direction or even, my girlband?

Niall haven't talked to me ever since that kiss happened. ever since i ran away from him, by saying that he didn't know what to do, whatsoever.

i honestly love him, i can't even lie. it's just, i don't know how to explain, and express it. like, we're in a really awkward possition right now. especially after that kiss happened, things didn't go pretty well.

i knew i was right about Niall all along, he didn't love me back, it's just a random feeling that came up because the feeling of lonely. Niall haven't dated anybody since Samantha, and it was fake too. i just wish i was wrong about it.

i was just sitting on the couch downstairs on the living room, watching Starworld series, i'm a couch potato. sitting for hours is my thing. everyone was here, just watching tv.

suddenly, i heard a bell outside it must be my uncle and my cousin. i got up from my seat, and ran to the front door, i opened it and i see my uncle and my adorable little cousin!

my uncle hugged me really tight because i knew he missed me that much. and Penelope was just hiding behind my uncle's legs. she never met me before, so that's why.

"i miss you uncle!" i said, as i could see a smile coming across my uncle's face.

"me too, sweetheart." he kissed my forehead. "hey, Penelope. this is your cousin, Harmony." Uncle said as he pushed Penelope towards me. i kneeled down and i smiled at Penelope.

"can i call you, Momo?" Penelope said as my smile faded. it was what Niall used to call me. but i hurriedly covered it up by smiling at her again.

"of course, Penelope." i patted her shoulder as she smiled at me.

i invited both of them in, and Penelope seemed to be getting this situation awkward. she was only 3 years old. she didn't knew that she was in the same room as the biggest boyband on the planet right now.

"Hi, Jarred!" Louis said as he greeted my uncle. the others follwowed but Niall just stayed there, sitting still. watching tv.

"so, Harmony, i know i just got here, but i was here to tell you a pretty sad news."

my uncle said as we all gathered around in the living room, everyone starts paying attention to my uncle. i'm feeling so curious on what he's gonna say.

"i will move to new york to take care of the restaurant in there that just went 5 stars."

"then what does it have to do with me?"

"i want you to come with me. to live in New York. to leave all of this entertainment world. not forever, but for a while. you know, get to know your family and so we can bond."

i was shocked. i never get to do this. i'm a family person, and if i was offered to be with my family because i never get to feel having one, it would be really exciting.

but then again, i'll have to leave this entertainment world, and i mean also, leaving Niall and the tour behind.

do i want this to happen? no, but this is exactly a really interesting news for me. i get to meet everyone and maybe get another chance to meet my parents. i don't know.

"you can't bring her with you, she's going on tour again with us." Liam said to Jarred.

"well, she can leave. the girlband would remain 3 members and it would make less difference." my uncle said, holding Penelope in his arms.