Chapter 5 - New Year's Eve

ABIGAIL

we're at the beach now! getting ready for tonight's fireworks. it's just us 9, having some quality time together. Liam and Harry told the girls to dress up so we decided to take our flowery dresses and try it on and we just walked barefoot, we wear http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=77354262 and then the boys were blown away.

Zayn got back just 2 hours ago and smiling like crazy. and now he was there, smiling at his phone. i don't even know why but i think that look showed me that he's sexting. you know, sexy texting? but that's just my thoughts. i really really love him. i can't even think of anyone else but him. when he said that he's didn't like me this afternoon when we played spin the bottle game. i just lost it. he was so mean. i was really sad that i can't even help but to cry. but i can't because you know it's new year's eve and we should have fun! it's 11 pm now. i can feel the wind pass through my skin and i could hear the sea waves going to the shore. Harmony seemed to be enjoying it so much because i knew that she loved beaches so much.

"Abs, come here grab some hot dogs."

Louis called me over from our sitting place using the mattress. we're having a little picnic and there's just simply no one's there because people are spending their new years on the mall to watch fireworks, and people who stayed at this hotel can't go to this beach because we rented it for the night, so they are spending it in another beach. this beach isn't that big but it has a beautiful view and you can see the sky clearly from down here. so when people light the fireworks from another places, we can definitely see it too.

i'm just standing on the shore, letting the water run through my foot and then Louis called me over to eat the hotdogs, so i smiled and turned my body back and run through the others.

"yay this is delicious."

i said grabbing the hot dogs. Zayn glared at me then i accidentaly looked at him then i look down because it was so scary. not for long from that, Niall and Harry took out the champagne because they're already 18 now, and so are we. Niall poured the champagne to some red cups, and then he's doing a toast.

"to our togetherness."

Niall said and then we just do a toast and drink all of it. Cindy's face turned red because she never drank those kinda drinks. Harmony was a house drunker so she was fine with this already.

"hey Niall, i thought you aren't allowing Harmony to drink?" i asked.

"this is new year, we should celebrate." Niall said rubbing the back of his head. Harmony smiled at him and then started kissing him. Harry threw a hot dog bread at Niall.

"get a room!" Harry said, we all laughed.

"we should probably start lighting fireworks now." Liam said.

"let's do it!"

Niall and Harry prepared the fireworks, when Harmony is there helping Niall carrying the fireworks. Louis and Liam are plugging the fireworks into the sand and to make sure it won't fall down. Paul bought the biggest sky rocket and firecracker that's ever existed. we're still a little drunk except Cindy and me so i helped the boys aswell.

the fireworks are set. we're ready to lit the fire axes. but we still have 15 minutes before new year, instead of coming back to the matress. we all sit in a circle to talk about our wishes for the next year.

"i wish to be number one in every countries next year!" Liam said.

"my wish is to have Kendall always beside me, and for our togetherness." Harry said, Kendall leaned on his shoulders.

"uhm, Mine is to be able to love Harmony in every condition. and to taste every food." Niall said. we laughed.

"i want to be the best dancer and be able to be with my curly boy forever." Kendall said blushing. Harry kissed her cheeks.

"i don't want anything else. i've got what i wanted. i've got Niall, i've got you guys. that's everything i would ever have to ask for." Harmony said. Niall kissed her forehead.

"i want to quit smoking" Zayn said, we all smiled.

"i wish for another great year like this one!" Cindy said so excited.

"is it my turn?" i asked, they all nodded.

"well i hope that i would get a taste of being loved. and being able to be happy and to get better from my depression problem" i said, everyone smiled at me,then we looked at Louis.

"i hope that we would have the best new year's eve ever!!!" Louis screamed. we all screamed and laughed.

----

"quick it's 1 minute before we stepped on another year!" Harry said.

Louis light up the fireworks and we started counting down.

"40, 39, 38,37, 36..."

"oh let me get my camera!" Kendall said.

"PAAAAUUUULLLL!!!!" Harmony yelled calling paul, so he would have to take our picture. the bodyguards are outside the beach keeping an eye in case there's some fans coming.

"yes Harmony?" Paul ran into us and Harmony throwed her camera at him. Paul caught it beautifuly and then we gathered around again.

"14, 13, 12, 11, 10.."

"oh my god this is exciting,Cindy said putting her hands over our shoulders. we're currently lining up to see the fireworks.

"2!!!"

Louis lit up the fire axes and the firework started showing up.

"1!!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

the fireworks bloomed and Harry and Kendall kissed. Harmony and Niall are kissing. what's surprising in here is that Liam kissed Cindy in front of us. we're all so, so happy at the moment.

but there's only me, Zayn and Louis who's single in here.

"Happy new year, Lou!" i said hugging Louis. he hugged me back. and kissed my forehead.

"Happy new year, abs." Louis said smiling at me.

"Happy new year, Zayn." i said to him, he looked at me, and smiled at me a little bit."

"you too." Zayn said. that's it?

"c'mon let's hug it out!" Louis said to me and Zayn then we three hugged like it was the last time of our lives. Louis squeezed us in making me hard to breathe then he let it out.

Zayn laughed and then we all huddle up and hug it out. all of us.

this is the best new year ever.

we spent the whole night watching fireworks while sitting on the sand. the couples are happy, we are happy. this year is unforgettable. even though i didn't get the chance to kiss Zayn, but at least we're all together. that's all that matters.