Chapter 29 - Hospital Stay.

HARMONY

"Liam, are you okay now?" i asked calmly as he leaned his head on the car seat.

he sighed. "not really. my stomach kind of hurts."

"did he punch you really hard?" i raised my eyebrows.

"kind of."

i heard Liam said from the front seat. and my possition right now is currently in Niall's arms.

"thanks, Harmony. for coming in and save me."

"we're family, of course i would come for you." i could feel Niall is pulling me closer.

"i don't know what to say." Zayn chuckled. "did Samantha and Edward really dating or what." i could see Zayn shook his head.

"they are. they made it clear by kissing in front of us." Louis said while driving.

"i can't believe this. i'm so stupid." i frowned.

"so basically, they were cheating on you two." Liam said to both Niall and I.

"i don't really care about him anymore. the stupid thing was i forgive him for leaving Chicago the other day."

"you did what?" Niall asked frowned.

"i did. and i regret that it happened."

Niall didn't say anything after, and then we got into our penthouse. the boys put their hoodies on and starting to walk inside quietly.

PENTHOUSE-

we walked inside the house, then i see Liam, Zayn, and Louis threw themselves on the couch. resting their heads on the backrest. Niall walked to the fridge to get some food. i bet he's all hungry after this kidnapping thing. i was just standing there. confused.

Cindy and Abby came to us, and then Abby just ran to Zayn to check if he was okay.

"why they're bruises?" Abby asked, checking Zayn's other side of face."where's Kendall and Harry?"

"who's the kidnapper, Mony? the police left half an hour ago. because they said that you're on your way back here." Cindy said.

"well, it turns out to be a they." i said sitting down on the couch, as i laid my legs on the coffee table. "Kendall is with Harry at the hospital."

"they?" Abby questioned.

"it was Samantha and Edward. they kidnap Niall to blackmail us."

"what? unbelievable. Edward seems so nice to me." Abby rolled her eyes.

"he was a great actor."

Zayn chuckled "not anymore."

"anyways guys, thanks for everything that you've done for me." i said sighing. "you could've just leave me there and have Niall back."

"but we would still lose 5 million dollars, Harmony." Liam said.

"yeah but you won't get bruises and pain like you're all having now."

"it's worth it." Louis said. "please stop saying that. we are family."

"i don't know what to say. thank you so much."

i creaked at the last word i said and then they all stood up and hug me. Niall just sat on the kitchen smiling at me. while Abby and Cindy were just smiling.

"um guys, i think i should thank you guys too." Niall said with his mouth full of food.

"don't worry about it mate." Liam said walking over to Niall and grabbed some food.