Chapter 20 - The Kid.

ZAYN

i finally could get what i needed, Abigail. i need her in my life. i want her. maybe people thinks that she's with Louis right now, but she will be with me soon enough.

i'm just trying to figure out how to make it official with her, to the publicist, and fans. people will think i'm a relationship ruiner. well at least i got to spend some time with Abby right now. just both of us. we're really happy. we found what we wanted. and we've been through a hard road, super.. hard. but we went through it.

i was just chillin in my room, looking at the leafes that's falling from their trees. it's fall and it must be so cold outside.

Abby enters the room looking different. she doesn't look too good. i walked to her and followed her onto the bed. she crawled inside the blanket and i reached up to her hugging her from behind.

"what's wrong?" i asked kissing her side forehead.

"i'm not feeling well."

"do i need to make something for you?"

"no" she said.

"what's going on Abs? you can tell me." i said turning her around facing me. she sighed, kept looking at me.

"i'm just, tired." she pressed her lips together.

"are you sure?" i asked frowning.

"i'm sure, Zayn"

she kissed my lips and then i started kissing back. i can't get enough of kissing her. she's just the right one to be my future wife. to be my girl.

i shook her hair messing around with it, and she laughed jacking my hand from her hair, i threw her a cheeky smile and then i left the bed, walking towards the desk to grab my phone. i walked back and then jumped on the bed.

i slide the unlock bar on my iPhone and then opened my twitter.

tweet:

@zaynmalik: time to go back to the stage!

and in minutes i got 3 thousand more likes. i was amazed by our fans, Directioners, who spent their times to idolize us. i'm just amazed by the feeling to be able to be such a big impact to people's lifes.

"hey, Zayn.. i'm actually going somewhere tomorrow with Louis if that's ok?" she asked. i looked straight at her raising my eyebrows.

"i honestly don't like you hanging around him too much."

"but why? he's your best friend."

"yeah but i just need you to save some.. space."

"but he's my best friend, i can't do that. he helped me through my situation, OUR, situation. and it was not easy."

"fine whatever. but i'm coming with you"

"it's just a neighbor visit. i won't go anywhere, i promise you." she said smiling. hoping for my agreement. she's such a nice girl who always needs a permission. i was that important to her.

"promise?" i asked offering her my pinky finger.

"pinky promise." she pinked my finger and then let go after few seconds.

ABIGAIL

"we have to see Simon tomorrow?" Louis asked.

"he will fly here tomorrow morning to talk to us about Harmony and Me. i don't know what is going on." Niall said.

"why do we have to come?" i asked raising her eyebrows.

"oh no you didn't really have to, but us lads and Harmony." Niall answered sighing