Chapter 6 - Holding Back

ABIGAIL

it's 10am in the morning, it's new year already! but i have no one else to call. so instead we decided to call Harmony's uncle, Jarred to greet him a happy new year.

"Hello?"

"HI UNCLE JARRED!" nine of us greeted him from skype. Zayn wasn't that interested though.

"wow sounds pretty loud out there, you guys are having fun?"

"yeah we are, we called you to say Happy New Year uncle!" Harmony said, her uncle smiled.

"Happy new year to you too, Mo." Jarred said, we all just kept looking at him.

"oh and happy new year to you all!"

"we're coming back to glasgow in January 13th! you should come to see our show." Liam said.

"i would love to but where am i supposed to sit? there's like screaming girls out there." Jarred said rolling his eyes, making us laugh.

"don't worry you will come with us." Harry said.

"that's so kind of you! but anyways, i need to get going because i'm in a restaurant right now, working. so talk to you all later?"

"okay uncle, good luck!" Harmony said.

"you too sweetie, and all of you." Jarred said pointing to all of us. we waved goodbye to him, and he turned it off.

HARMONY

i was watching the tv in my room, just switching channels that are so boring to me. there are some news from the tv telling people that i was getting married, those rumors. Niall kept denying those because we aren't and those are so annoying. i kept tweeting our fans not to believe at rumors before we said it's true.

it's night already, we're going Bournemouth at January 3rd which just a day away. we're going back to the tour after this long holiday we had. it's going to be a whole lot of fun in the concert. i'm really sure.

"Mo, can we talk?" Niall said standing up next to me sitting on the couch, i was a little pissed off by him because he didn't act normal after the spin the bottle game.

i just point my head to the spot beside me, and then he sat down. i kept switching the channels.

"just, put that remote down." Niall said pulling the remote off from my hand. he put that remote on the coffee table in front of me and he sighed.

"you're here to talk to me because of the spin the bottle game?" i asked.

"yes."

"why? isn't that what you wanted? to have people to know that you're a GOOD guy that wanted to keep me pure??" i said looking to the tv, avoiding eye contact with him.

"isn't that what you want?!" Niall said raising his voice.

i was just remained silent. i know that i wanted a guy who cared about me, not just about to get into my pants all the time. but i also wanted to feel loved. Niall is the right person, we've been dating for a year now, and we never did nothing. even Harry and Kendall have experienced it. the feeling of being One. when two people loved each other, becoming one, showing their love through intimate moments, is just amazing. and i want to feel that.

"i just feel like i'm not good enough for you. i always thought that you didn't want to do it with me because of that."

Niall sighed and pulled me into a hug, he burried his face on my neck like the way he used to hug me. he patted my head and kissing it gently. then he pulled me off and held my shoulders, making me facing him.