Chapter 24 - First Date

HARMONY

Penthouse, 1:14 pm

it's not weird, but it's weird.

my life hasn't been really good right now. last week, i just had sex with Edward. and it was good. it never hurts feeling something new. i can finally let Niall go. not for good, i mean i still love him. but at least i could distract myself to do something else other than thinking about him all the time.

Edward actually asked me on a date which is today. you know just a walk on a beach as he said. and then maybe we would just drink a beer which is us both favorite thing to do. i just love laying down on him. he got a huge hot body and i'm sure he would be awesome. his flat brown hair just made everything perfect.

"so, what are you guys going to do today?"

i asked as we played the pool. Harry and Kendall was already gone since morning, Niall and Liam was playing the pool, with me. i know it's awkward but as long as i didn't have to talk to Niall then it's all going to be fine.

Abby and Zayn chose today to be their lazy day. since they hadn't been out from their room from last night. i don't know what they were doing but i'm glad and happy for them. Louis and Cindy is just drinking on the mini bar watching us playing the pool.

"oh Cindy, Liam and Me are going to have some dinner outside." Louis said as he jumped on the kitchen counter. 

"ahh, i see." i said as i point my stick to the white ball and then pushed. and the the 5th ball just went into the hole. "hey i'm good"

"what about you Niall?" i asked politely.

"uhh" Niall sighed. "i just, don't know what to do. maybe just stay at home and watch tv."

"dude, cmon it's LA. you can do things free here. the weather is nice too." Liam said softening the tip of the stick with the blue chalk.

"we asked you to go with us, but you said you didn't want to." Louis said confused.

"ohh..it's so sad because he's going to be alone at the house tonight." i said hinting everyone to ask me question.

"ah i see what's going on there." Louis said with his index finger pointing to me. "where are you going tonight?"

"well..." i sighed. "do you guys happen to remember Edward?"

"uh-huh go on.." Cindy said.

"how could we forget." Niall rolled his eyes.

"yeah you won't." i frowned. "since you're the one who punched him in the face. one point for Niall." it's my turn to play and now i'm directing my stick to the white ball to hit the 7th ball.

"i got marks left here." Niall pointed to his finger who's black because of the hard punch he gave to Edward.

"with him doing absolutely nothing wrong. very nice, Niall." i said. pushing the stick and the 7th ball get into the hole. i could hear Niall sighed.

"anyways, i'm going on a date with him tonight." i said smiling wide.

"oooooww wowww that's great!" Cindy said in shock. "uh.. he's hot though. i can't blame you."

i just smiled at Cindy and pretending that i was really happy. i am happy but i'm just making Niall jealous. and it seemed to be working really well. he looked pretty pissed off.

"don't bring him home tonight, though. i wouldn't want to see his bare ass sitting on our dinning chair the next morning to eat my pancakes." Louis said rolling his eyes as he joked around. i pushed Louis arms lightly and then we all laughed.