Chapter 32 - Confusing

HARMONY

"how long does it take for you to pick 3 outfits? my god." i rolled my eyes at Niall who's already browsing for 5 hours.

"i didn't find what i want to wear!" Niall groaned.

"just pick randomly though. you look good in everything." i shrugged.

"well, i brought you here- so better help me pick some." Niall continues browsing for clothes. which are thousands in here.

i stood up from the sofa, and walked towards Niall. i started browsing for the outfit and i found a shirt with "Crazy Mofos" written on it.

"hey what about this?" i asked Niall, he turned his head facing me. he walked towards me and he put his hand on his chin, thinking.

i grab a black baggy jeans with a white high tops, then i put those clothes on an available manequin.

"what do you think about this one?" i asked.

"it's perfect." Niall smiled. "why didn't i find one of those." Niall shook his head in confusement. i chuckled and starting to browse for the other 2 outfits.

i found a white tank top, a blue denim shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans and i just grab the same white high tops. i walked towards the manequin, and take the previous outfit i set, putting them on the chair beside the manequin. and then i put on the second outfit i thought was good.

"Mo, you're a genius." Niall said shooking his head looking amazed. i pursed my lips smiling at him cheekily, showing him that i've got some skills in fashion. well, i do. i always wanted to be a stylist, but singing is my number one priority, though.

the last outfit i pick was the maroon elbow sleeved shirt, a mocha coloured baggy jeans and still the white high tops. i just love that white high tops. from my experience,the last thing you want to change in concert is your shoes.

"this one is, great." Niall said grabbing the maroon shirt from my hands and started to check on them.

"yep, it's perfect." Niall smiled at me. "why didn't you just do that earlier so we could go and eat something instead of wasting 5 hours for nothing? Niall said lifting his shirt off, and threw it on the ground.

what?

why did he do that in front of me. his abs are irresistible. i just can't stop looking at it.

"like what you see?" Niall asked, smirking at me. my eyes are fluttering open,

"pffft, no." i chuckled, lying to Niall. he laughed and put the maroon shirt on. it looked absolutely great on him. he checked himself out on the mirror and see if it really fits on him

"alright, i guess we're done." Niall said lifting the maroon shirt off. he put on his shirt he use earlier and put all the 3 outfits on the hanger. then he hang the hangers on the clothing line that has Niall's name on it and sighed in relieve.

"thanks Harmony."

"you're welcome."

"seriously though, i didn't know you had it in you." Niall kept shaking his head in confusement.

"Fashion is a part of me too, i read a lot of magazines. so."

"no, you have talent." Niall said. "you should style all of us someday."

"and become your stylist?"

"yeah, i'll ask simon for that." Niall smiled at me. i smiled at him and hugged him really tight.

"thankyou Ni! i would love the opportunity!" i smiled at him and he hugged me back.

***

we went back to our house, and then i walked to my room leaving Niall downstairs. it was a really tiring day of waiting Niall to pick himself 3 outfits. but, uh. it's worth it seeing his face for the day.