Chapter 7 - The Ruining Past

ZAYN

Abby told me her whole secret and past. who am i kidding?! it's kind of disgusting, you know. i am Zayn Malik. i could get whoever girl i wanted. just look at her. yes she's pretty and she's really nice to me, but i never expected that and she lied to me too. she's a prostitute. what will people say if they knew i was dating a prostitute? i liked her, i really really liked Abigail, but it's just doesn't seem right. my future would be totally ruined. Abigail is a sweetheart, but i never wanted to date an used girl like her. especially she's the one who wanted to do it just for money.

i thought about her background for a while, but then i looked at the mirror and say to myself like why a handsome lad like me should get a girl like her? she's just my best friend. yes i liked her, but i'm sure that is just a temporary feeling. it won't last very long. i was trying to figure out things but now i've figure it out. i knew who she is now.

i knew her since we started on x-factor. she had this great voice that could blow boys away. she's really talented and gorgeous. she has been my best friend since the beginning because no one is able to understand me, or what i say besides her. Louis does, but the girl one is her.

she told me that she loved me, and i thought that i was.. but after she told me all of those things, just made me disgusted and that's embarassing. what will happen if the others knew about her past? i'm sure they're going to act like me too.

we're in Bournemouth today, and we just finished our rehearsals for the show tonight. Abby was looking pretty happy. she's good at hiding things. she's really good at it. it's raining and it's so cold. i hope that our fans would be able to come to our show. so that i could see girls out there, sexy girls out there. without have to think about Abby. she's always on my mind and i'm TRYING my best to forget her.

i've been looking for girls to hook up lately, i was getting bored of being single so i decided to call my fans to go to my hotel and do whatever i say. they're just happy to do that for me. can you just tell me who didn't want to hook up with me? no one. they would want to do it with pleasure. without hesitating.

"Zayn do you know where my shaving cream is?" Liam asked, i jumped from the chair because i was so shocked. i was really paying attention to my phone.

"i don't know, mate. you scared me." i said stroking my chest.

"you're the last one who used it." Liam said, i'm just looking around, trying to remember where the hell i put Liam's shaving cream.

"it's over there." i said pointing to the spot next to my suitcase, then Liam found it and sighed heavily. i think he's been looking for it the whole time.

"what makes you so busy though?!" Liam asked walking to where i am, and sitting down on the hotel couch.

"no... nothing." i answered, keep typing on my phone.

"let me see that." Liam said taking a slight look at my phone but i backed it off not allowing him to.

"i hate secrets, Zayn." Liam said looking at me.

"whats the point of the secret existance if everyone wants to know about it?!" i said. Liam frowned at me, "whatever" Liam said, he walked away.

i'm just looking for a girl who's coming to the concert tonight and i wanted to bring her to the hotel room. you know to.. have fun a little bit. because i'm so tired of being single. but being single just makes this whole thing easier. the thunder kept blaring on the sky, i was hoping that we would be able to give a great show tonight.

the door creaked showing Louis had just came into the room. as always i'm staying with these 2 because Niall and Harry are staying with their girls. the fans are so excited because we came back to the tour after a quite long holiday. and we're so excited to see them too.