Chapter 23 - Hello New Life.

HARMONY

the tour has been done. we have full 3 months summer holiday which i'm going to spend with all the boys. we're currently in LA right now. the boys rented a flat for the whole summer. it's like a penthouse. it's just so big and beautiful and it has a beach view which is awesome! the penthouse has its own pool, its own pool table, foosball, mini bar, huge flat tv screen and amazing decoration. the boys had made so much money from the tour so they wanted to just spend some of it for holiday. it won't hurt just wasting your money for holiday after the whole year of travelling around the world, working.

we came back to LA because there's beaches everywhere that i very much like. we are in beverly hillls right now and it's amazing. fans knew where we are but it's fine because Paul's friends kept watching them outside the flat. they pretty much didn't know where we live.

me and Niall? we barely talk to each other. we just pass through each other, giving a slight smile, or just turn away. i went out with Abby most of the time. Kendall has been spending her time with Harry all day which i'm not complaining too much. when i was with Niall, i did the same thing. and i can't blame her for that.

or maybe i was just jealous of the relationship.

the album hasn't been made yet, and it was just exhausting how to wait that long to make Niall talk to me. maybe he will after the album release and it suppose to be a month or two from that if we wanted to start dating again. it's not a short period of time, but my question here is, was it worth waiting for?

i just feel like my other side of my body had gone. i have nothing to live for without Niall. everything just seemed so right with us and we broke up over a stupid fight that because of my words too. i just wish i could change what i said the other day. i didn't mean to.

we're having a dinner tonight in the flat, we have Harry cooking all the meals and i was just now watching tv with everyone besides Harry and Louis. they're cooking dinner together. you know, Larry stylinson? i just want to laugh at that. 

oh and just yesterday i decided to have my hair ombre dyed. like dip dyed. i just added a blue color to the tips of my hair since it's already blonde. my hair was icy blonde so it was good with the blue color. i was about to go with shocking pink, but i just don't really like pink. Kendall changed her hair to an ombre also and she added blonde color to her tips. it was amazing. because it's summer so all of us girls decided to have a hair change. Abby is not a red haired girl anymore, we all know her natural color is brown. she dyed it red ever since before x-factor and now she has brown with red tips on it. and Cindy just highlighted some of her black hair with purple streaks. it's awesome.

"Dinner's ready!" Harry said carrying the plates. i could hear a sound of a plate being put on the table.

"yay i'm starving." Cindy said rubbing her belly.

"oooh, Mac and Cheese." Abby said.

"i know you love it." Zayn said to Abby. she smiled cheekily at him and then Zayn gave her a peck on the lips. they're really sweet.

"where's Niall?" Louis asked.

"yeah where is he? he loved my mac and cheese." Harry said.

"maybe he's asleep." Zayn said sitting on the chair next to Abigail.

"why don't you go and check on him, Mo?" Liam said looking at me. "maybe he wouldn't miss the dinner."

"why me? i barely talk to him. you guys should wake him up." i said grabbing a plate on the mac and cheese. Zayn stood up and went to Niall's room. i'm just stirring the food on the plate because it's so hot. i could see everyone is looking concerned.