Chapter 21 - What?

ABIGAIL

"what? you're her birth mother?!" Kathryn said sarcasticly. she didn't seem to be accepting this. oh how many times should i get unaccepted God.

"yes. i gave birth to her last 2 years in Watford, which is my hometown." i explained

"so what now? you're going to take her away from us?" Nathan asked holding Rachel even tighter.

"n-no i'm not. i'm just here to see her. and to see her being taken care by a deserving.. family." i said.

"besides, i'm still so young. i can't take good care of her. i'm not carrying her into tour busses, too many flights, it would be a nightmare. and i don't want that." i added. i could see Kathryn throwing me a slight smile.

"and now i could see her sitting between you two, and i really hope that she would be happy and she could grow up healthy to be a great lady." i added more.

"you could trust us. we will take a good care of her." Kathryn said, kissing Rachel's forehead.

"i know you guys will. i knew that you two are good people. so please, take a really good care of her. i love her so much." i said as i held Rachel's hand rubbing the back of it, kissing her fingers.

"wow so you had her when you were like what? 16?" Nathan asked as he put Rachel on my lap.

"um yeah, long story." i said grabbing Rachel.

"you're always welcome here to visit her, Abby. we want you to be a part of her life too." Nathan said.

"yes. and if you want to see her, just give us a call and we'll arrange the time for you. you don't want the paparazzis to find out that you had a daughter right?" Kathryn said full of concern.

"really? that's awesome. thank you, both of you."

i stood up, put Rachel on the sofa and i hugged both Kathryn and Nathan. i'm glad that Rachel was adopted by these guys. but i'm also sad that i couldn't bring her with me. but that's my choice to gave her up for an adoption. i can't take her with me. i am a terrible mother. i can't take good care of kids. i could say that she was an accident. but she's not. she had grown to be the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my entire life. and now, both Kathryn and Nathan are allowing me to be a part of Rachel's life. they're so generous. maybe Louis had met her, and i don't know what to tell everyone about this.

what about Zayn?

will he leave me again, when he someday found out that i had a daughter?

so i decided to leave Rachel's house before everyone is looking for me. Simon is probably waiting in the flat to see me. he wouldn't want me dead or be caught outside here mobbed by the fans.

"i need to go, the management probably wants to see me now." i said.

"sure, remember you're always welcome here anytime." Nathan said smiling.

"bye, Abby" Kathryn said.

"buh-byee beautiful abbieee" Rachel said with her thumb on her mouth. she's adorable.

i hugged Rachel for the last time for quite a while, i might see her again someday. i hugged Kathryn and Nathan before i left and i waved them goodbye, walking down the street. i put my sunglasses back on aswell.

when i was walking, i heard my phone vibrates signalling me that i got a text. i paid so much attention to my phone that my body just crashed on someone else. so i was balancing my body not to fell to the ground and then i see who stood in front of me.