Chapter 9 - Fake Relation

LOUIS

my eyes widened after i received a call from Abigail to pick her up in a strip club. i didn't know why she left there. well, i know the main reason, but i never knew that she would get pissed after she talked with Zayn. they usually turns fine after had a conversation, but this seems like it didn't go well.

i called a cab to pick me up at the hotel, it was 3:45 am in the morning, and Abigail is still out there alone, in a club. i honestly don't know why Abby went there.

there's almost no cars outside because it's almost 4 in the morning. the cab took me about 15 minutes to arrive to the strip club which blasting a loud whole of music.

"that would be 70$"

"here, thanks sir." i said handing him the money.

"wait, you're Louis Tomlinson from One Direction?"

"yeah i kind of am." i said raising my eyebrows.

"well, can you record yourself saying 'i love you Lorraine' from you? she would love it."

"oh sure, give me your phone."

that taxi driver gave me his phone, and i just recorded myself saying those things and blow a kiss at the end. he is a very good father. he remembered about his daughter's interest. they must have been a happy family. and to work at these night shift for a taxi driver isn't easy, i mean he might be so sleepy right now but he kept working until now. such a fantastic father figure. knowing that my mom and dad divorced just brings a lot of memories back.

"thank you so much" the taxi driver said smiling.

"no problem, say hi from me and the boys to your daughter, okay?"

"of course. take care."

"you too."

i closed the cab door and tightened my coat. i rub my hands together for several times and blowing my hands to keep it warm, and then i put my hands in my coat pockets. it's freezing out here.

the music kept blaring out loud inside, and then i stepped into the entrance.

"ID?"

the bouncer asked, i took my wallet out and gave him my ID to take a look, he flip it over and over, then he gave it back to me. i smiled at the bouncer who didn't recognize me at all.

i stepped in inside, and see all these people dancing like crazy and got drunk. i think i saw 14 years old boys in this club! crazy. but i'm focusing on looking for Abigail. where is she?

my ear hurts listening to these loud musics, there are crazy huge boobs stripper up there, stripping and guys are throwing her a dollar or two. and then i walk to the bar to see if she's there.

when i got there, i saw a girl laying on the bar sleeping. but thank god nobody touched her.

"Abby, wake up."

i said shaking her shoulders with my hands, she won't wake up. i sighed. i know i have to drag Niall into this, he's good at waking people.

"Abigail, there's Zayn."

i said to her ear, whispering. and then she wake up looking around.

"wh- where is he?" she kept looking around.

"erhm." i cleared my throat.

"oh it's you Lou. let me go back to sleep." Abby said resting her head back to the table again on top of her arms.

"you asked me to pick you up here at 4 in the morning, now you expect me to go home?" i asked, she nodded, still resting her head down.

i pulled her up, at first she resist. but i kept pulling her out from the chair and then she finally stood up. i heard a groan came out from her mouth and then she walked fast. i decided to follow her, not saying anything. we need to talk. she walk fast to get out from the club, and then we're outside now. she kept walking in front of me and i'm just following her behind.