Chapter 19 - One More Day in Canada

ABIGAIL

last night.. was beautiful.

we did that with love. not just with lust that what i had and he had with other person. i really do still love Zayn. and he loves me too. so last night was magical.

"wake up, Zen."

i said shaking his arms, pulled the blanket off him and then i continued shaking him again. he groaned and flip over to the other side trying to pull the blanket on him again but i grab it and throw it to the floor. so instead of doing anything i just give him a peck on the lips and i could see him slightly opened his eyes and then smiled.

"morning." Zayn said rubbing his eyes. "what time is it?!"

"it's 8am" better wake up. we gotta get to the bus at 10" i said standing up from the bed. wearing Zayn's shirt.

"my shirt looks good on you." he said. i looked at the shirt "yeah i do."

i said walking to the bed again kissing him.

"i could do this for hours." Zayn said.

"yeah. i'm glad i made a choice." i replied to him smiling.

LOUIS

after Abigail left the room, i didn't know what to do. what to expect. i groaned and then i suddenly felt a tear came out from my eye i don't even know why.

this love thing is so sick. i really don't like what it's doing to me. i should forget Abigail and fast.

maybe i wasn't the right one for her.

and i think i love her.

all this time i was being fine being her fake boyfriend is because i wanted to get to know her, especially after hearing what happened from her it's just weirdly moved me. i am really obsessed in getting to know her. but it was always me who can't have a girl i wanted.

maybe because i was a bad guy and God found himself the right time to pay it back to me. KARMA. it does exist.

i put my clothes on and decided to get some air. i was really tired with all of this that i needed some time alone. maybe going for a walk won't hurt. this is a safe neighborhood because the flat is like a home so it was unrecognized by people.

i walked out from my room and i see Niall and Harry is making breakfast when i didn't see the others outside.

"morning, Lou." Niall said greeting me, while drinking a milk from the carton.

"morning." i said with my voice kind of hit the end.

"whoa where's your voice mate?" Harry asked sitting on the bar stool.

"i don't know, i've been so tired lately, i'm sorry guys."

"thank God that we aren't going to do a concert tonight." Niall said.

"what?" i asked confusedly raising my eyebrows.

"yeah,Zayn was coming back and he looked so happy. it's weird but that's Zayn. he's unpredictable. so we delayed the dates telling them that we have to pick Zayn up at the airport tonight" Niall answered.

"oh." i said "Abigail kind of went to him last night." i said. Niall choked on his bread and Harry's eyes was about to jump out.

"didn't see that coming. what is she doing?" Harry asked.

"i don't know, she loves him dude." i said wearing my hoodie on and walked outside.

------

i took a walk and it was freezing cold here in Canada. i don't know what season it is but it's pretty cold. there's not too many people here in Canada and they barely notice us. so i love it here. finally i got some alone time.