Chapter 35 - End

HARMONY

Niall told me he loved me.

even though i didn't want to believe it, for some reason, those words touched my heart. it makes me want to do this all over again. with a fresh start. beginning this whole relationship thing might work for us.

i do believe in him. whether everyone liked it or not. the spark between us was still there. it never drive away.

Even though Edward and Samantha kind of stuck in our hearts a little bit, but, they're just a fling. there's nothing special.

when i had sex with Edward, it was full of lust. there's no love basic on it. it was just fun, and crazy. but with Niall, it was differently special. it was based on love, that we share together. that no one will ever feel. really, it was so true. like, you know how it feels to be loved, and to love someone, when it's so hard to forget everything that me and Niall had. we can never be separated you know.

i was just smiling at Niall who's smiling at me. his words touched everything in me. he's my true soulmate. i can't even stop having this feelings of butterflies in my stomach right now. even though he hurt me so much, i know we could make it work all over again.

"Niall, i love you more."

i said as he chuckled lightly, giving me a little side smirk like that and then he leaned in and kissed me again, romantically.

"hm, so what about your uncle? and his offer on taking you to New York for.. ever?"

"it's not forever, by the way. but i'm still going. but not for long." i said, he sighed pouting at me. "but, i want you to come with me, so we could have a holiday there together for another week. you know just both of us. after that, we should go back here and do the take me home tour."

"that's a brilliant idea." Niall smiled. "but is it okay with your family? i mean, you haven't seen them in like years, and you haven't even see some of your family member."

"that's okay, i could come there wherever i want. it's just a family visit then we're gonna have some vacation in new york."

"i love it." Niall said as he hugged me. i wrap my hands around his neck, due to the height difference that we had.

"uhm, wait a sec will you?" Niall said. "don't go anywhere."

Niall said as he let go of me, i nodded as he smiled, leaving me in the balcony alone. i sat on the bench and wait for Niall. and then i heard some noise outside so i turned my head around to see what was that, but i have no idea what was it. probably just Cindy screaming over Liam who likes to tickle her.

i was just going through my phone, and then i heard footsteps outside, i bet that's Niall, but i was so focused on my twitter page as i heard more footsteps outside. so i took a look at it.

there was Niall and my uncle and everyone on Niall's balcony, including me.

"Niall, why's everybody here?"

he didn't give me an answer but just a smile, and then he kneeled down and let out a ring out of his jeans pocket. a fucking ring out of his pocket.

"Mo, i know it's too soon. and you're not even my girlfriend yet. but when i look at you, i see a girl, who i wanted to make my wife. who i want to wake up next to with, everyday. we might argue, and fight. but i know we love each other and i'm sure we could make each other happy. i can never forget what we had when we're boyfriend and girlfriend before." Niall said catching his breath.

"no matter what happens, it's me and you against the world. i don't care how hard it's going to be, it's what i want. because what we have is worth it." he added.