Chapter 12 - Bartender

HARMONY

we're at this after party thing after concerts, but we usually don't do this. we do it several times but not often. i love this kinda parties which could make me really happy because i can order any drinks i want. what's hard in here is that Niall never allows me to drink too much, maybe because he wanted to keep me save and not drunk so we could go home safely.

we sing songs with everyone. Kendall and Harry weren't joining because they had to go somewhere else that i'm sure it's a date. but yeah it's fine with me and everyone. it's hard finding the right time to go on a date with your boyfriend, especially when Harry is one of the most famous person on earth right now. so it was ok.

"Niall, hey."

i called him from behind after he sang the lazy song in the karaoke booth. he turned his head around and look straight to me. he smiled at me chuckling.

"yes baby?" Niall asked.

"when will we go home?"

"i don't know, maybe after everything is done. around 11 pm."

"but i wanted to take some rest. we have a show tomorrow and we're going to spend tomorrow alone, both of us. remember?" i explained.

"yes but i can't just leave our friends here. i'm the one driving tonight."

"okay fine. just tell them to hurry up please."

i left seeing Niall nodding at me, and then i sat on the bar tool and i see this bartender here, a cute guy though. i wanted to order some drink but that guy smiled at me. i smiled back.

"hi." he said greeting me.

"hey." i replied. he smiled.

"so, do you want to order something?"

"yeah, what's good in here?" i asked raising my head to look around the back cupboard where the bottles were placed.

"i'll make something for you." he said smiling. i swear he had this super amazing smile. i just nod at him and he started to make my order. i have no idea what will he make but i'm sure it would taste good.

"enjoy." he said placing the glass in front of me. i smiled at him

"thanks." i said, he smiled back.

i drink that drink he gave me while he was cleaning the bar table, and i was shocked that it was really good.

"dude, seriously what did you put in here?" i said shockingly.

"why is there something wrong?" he asked back not answering my question.

"no, it's actually really good." i said. he chuckled a little.

"thanks." he said. i smiled at him, continue drinking the drink.

i look around and i see Niall laughing with everyone, i told him to tell everyone to go home faster. i was really tired and we have a date tomorrow. i can't miss it. i can't. and i won't.

"i'm Edward." he said. i turned my head facing him, and put my hands on the table.

"Harmony." i said.

"yeah i know who you are." Edward said, laughing.

"really? we just met like few minutes ago." i chuckled.

"okay so you're on tour with that band called One Direction,and you're actually in a band with those 3 girls." Edward said.

"i'm impressed." i said taking a sip of my drink. he smiled cleaning the shake can.