Chapter 27 - no title

MORNING 7:02 am

HARMONY

i felt someone's lips are on my lips, i instantly opened my eyes and then i see Edward's beautiful green eyes opened near mine.

"hey" i said smiling.

"glad you woke up." Edward said walking out from the bed to open the curtains.

"it's 7 in the morning. should i even wake up?" i said throwing my head on the pillow.

"yep, because i'm leaving for Chicago today."

"very funny, Edward." i chuckled.

"i'm not kidding, i just got a call from my boss telling me that i should come back." Edward explained as i rubbed my face trying to see everything more clear and visible. i raised my eyebrows as Edward sighed.

"and you're leaving for?" i questioned.

"two or 3 weeks." Edward stated. i remained silent.

"i'm sorry."

Edward said as he held my hand, i jacked his hand and walked into the bathroom. i pushed the door behind me and then opened the toothpaste cap and put some paste on my toothbrush.

was i mad? of course.

he didn't tell me everything about his before LA life. he said 'come back' which means he worked there before and he wasn't ugly. girls liked him as well and i bet he knew it.

and he didn't tell or ask for my permission of leaving, he just wanted to leave like that.

"Harmony, please open the door."

"it's not locked"

the door slammed open and i see a walking Edward in front of me.

"why, are you mad or something?"

"yes. you wanna know why?"

Edward raised his eyebrows waiting for me to say something.

"it's because, i thought you told me everything about your life. when your boss or whoever that was, call you and told you to come back, it means that you had lived in Chicago before and i just didn't tollerate people who lied about their past to me, especially when that person was very important to me." i explained pointing Edward with my pasted toothbrush.

"look, i know i haven't told you to the tiniest bit. a-and i thought we're having an open relationship here?" Edward looked confused.

"who said about an open relationship?"

"i-i thought we were. but fuck, guess not." Edward rolled his eyes, he turned around and walked away from the bathroom.

i can't believe that Edward was treating me like that, we just got into our first fight ever. well not as a couple, though. we weren't even a couple. he just had a sleepover in here in my penthouse and it was once. yesterday.

i guess i was just lonely after what happened with Niall and i didn't even think.

i walked out from the bathroom and i see Edward already changed and looked so clean and tidy. he was ready to go to Chicago.

"enjoy your trip." i said pushing the on button on the remote and i heard the tv made an on sound.

"Harmony, please. it was just 3 weeks and i'll come back for you, i prom-"

"don't ever promise me something that you won't even keep and coincide." i said, keep paying attention to the tv. i could hear him sigh.

"you know what, you're right. i know you're still not over that Niall guy and i could feel that you're comparing me to him every chance you get." he chuckled, "go get him or whatever i guess i'll just go. see you around."