Chapter 1 - Big News

-Harmony's POV-

The boys went back to London last November 20th, right after the day i was officially Niall's girlfriend, to sign the papers and to do the deal or something. they only got back there for a few days. i missed everyone already that time, and everyone was so sad, especially Kendall, who can't be separated so far away from Harry. they made a cute couple but Niall and I are still on top of them. leading the realtionship ratings, not trying to be cocky or anything but yeah that's the fact. FACT.

Cindy and Liam is getting closer than ever. they went on dates, and do a couple of romantic things together, but i still don't know what's up with them. they said that they remained friends and Niall told me that Liam hasn't told any single thing of their relationship to Niall. which confuses me, but that's not my business.

The boys are the now the most famous boyband ever, they released an album called Up All Night and it reached 176.000 copies worldwide in the first week! unbelievable. they even had a fan who called themselves as Directioners, which are pretty cool. i followed some of them on twitter because they told me that i looked cute with Niall, so many times! i appreciate some of them who are supporting and rooting for me. i see people and lots of girls are hating on me because i'm with Niall. but those stuffs never gonna get to me. i'm a strong confident girl, and i'm better than everyone else think i was. Kendall cried once because she got really upset of the hates, but Harry is always there for her to calm her down. it's just great to see how a boyfriend could comfort his girlfriend in a really sweet way like Harry did. and now they're on a world tour! isn't that amazing?! they sold the whole tour for 12 minutes. i mean, that's so damn crazy.

what's good is that, YES. WE'RE COMING WITH THEM!

7 months ago, Simon called me, asking us to sing some songs on the boys' tour for the opening before the show started. Simon said he would pay everything for us to go back to London to do rehearsals for the tour, including the plane tickets, foods, and everything. Simon also told us to help the boys to write a song for their album.

we're so glad that this happened. Simon told us we have a great talents and futures. he said he was sorry for not signing us after we left the competition. but hey, this is even better.

we were in London for 4 months to rehearse the moves and the songs, along with the boys and the bands. oh let me tell you something, the boys had a bodyguard called PAUL. he's really quiet and sinistic but when you get to know him. he's like the nicest person ever.

the tour started at 18 December 2011 in Watford, England. and we've got the moves. us and the boys, gave the first amazing show.

Diversity? yes we're still there. but we didn't get to create our album as we planned to because we had a lot of things to do, rehearsals, the boys' tour and everything. we also met the bandmates who turns out to be some really cool guys. they're cute aswell. especially Josh, who is currently had the closest relationship with my boyfriend, Niall. we just wanted to enjoy our teenager years with the boys, you know, just to perform and have fun.

i loved my life right now. i had Niall, my 8 other best friends including one of my ex, who said that he would wait for me forever. i don't know what's in his mind, but i definitely don't want him to waste his time waiting for me, he should find someone else.

Just knowing how much my life had changed, by opening the tour shows, singing 5 songs for the opening, is just amazing. you wouldn't believe how much have changed since the last 6 months. unbelievable.

-Abigail's POV-

we're currently in Manchester, and today is 23th December of 2011, today is the last show of this year. i bet it's gonna be great! we're gonna spend new year's eve together with everyone! i loved being with the boys. especially Zayn and Louis because they're the closest person i had right now. i never knew how to live without them in my life.