Chapter 10 - Jealousy

HARMONY

it's 13th of January now and we're back in Glasgow! we don't need to stay at hotels here because we're staying at my house again! it's so exciting to see my uncle. i heard that he's got a girlfriend that stays in his house and i can't wait to meet her i think she's really nice.

we're all just chilling at my house when we decided to watch movie again. the place where i think will bring back a lot of memories, because it's where we last watched movie marathon together, the night that Niall and I are officially a couple. remembering that made me wanna cry because look at us now, we are all turning to be a different, better person than we are last year. and I, did really improved my singing skills because of performing a lot.

Louis and Abigail just mysteriously together back then in Birmingham before we went to Plymouth. i think it's obvious that they were up to something, that involves a making Zayn jealous thing. Zayn is barely with us at night, he always went somewhere else that we all have no idea where. i was really shocked when they kissed that morning, that's totally unexpected. and if i tell you what look Zayn gave to all of us when they kissed? totally Jealous!

when we were staying at hotels and stuffs, i heard from Liam that Zayn always disappears at night, and come back the morning after the night he disappears. we were all so curious of what he's been doing these days. and now we're at my house, he won't be able to go anywhere. 

the gig tonight will absolutely be wonderful! because we're performing in my hometown! people know me here, and i can't just go anywhere alone. i might gonna need bodyguards. some fans even know that i lived here, and when the boys are staying here, they're just outside. waiting for them to come out.

"yow, Harmony."

Kendall said approaching to me, sitting on the spot beside me. i just smiled at her, moving a little to make some space. i grabbed the cushion and put it on my thighs.

"what's up?" i asked.

"nothing much, just have been really happy. we barely have a best friend talk, Mo. i missed you." Kendall pouted.

"missed you too." i said, hugging her and she hugged me back.

"what's up with you?!" Kendall asked.

"i had sex with Niall." i said, Kendall's jaw dropped.

"no way! when?!" she asked excited.

"at the hotel." i said. Kendall is looking pretty pumped and ready to ask me questions. here we go.

"how does it feel?"

"i feel loved, and i'm grateful that i had my first time with him."

"was it magical?!"

"words can't even describe. i just love him."

"awww so happy for you!" Kendall said hugging me, i hugged her back. and then i turned my head to the front door to see Niall, Harry and Zayn walk from the front door. i think they've been packing things up outside from the bus.

Harry and Niall walked towards me and Kendall, and they hugged each one of us. i just love Niall's hugs. i can't get enough of it. if i could then i would want to be in his arms forever. but Zayn walked away, i raised my head a little to see where he's going but then he's out of my sight.

ABIGAIL

i was on my bed, chilling because everything was already packed. my phone was in a low battery, but i'm too lazy to grab my charger out from my handbag. i just love laying on the bed, doing nothing. day dreaming is my favourite thing to do. i can daydream anywhere. dreaming about how my life will be in the future. but this is future. and i'm living it. my job now is to make my dream come true, and some of it have already been made, it's just my past that has been haunting me till this very day. forgetting memories isn't easy, especially when you had a real hard time and just went normal from the trauma caused you.