Chapter 30 - Back to how it was before.

HARMONY

Louis and I both finished our coffee, so we decided to walk back to the room to see if Harry's awake. i really hope he's already awake because i really can't see Harry got hurt.

the elevator dinged and the door opened. me and Louis both walked outside to the room. i opened the room door, and i see Harry is already talking to the guys and Kendall is holding his hand.

"Haz!"

i said as i ran to him, i hugged him and then he hugged me back weakly.

"you're so weak." i said as i'm looking through his body to see if there's something hurting him.

"that punch was pretty hard." Harry said.

"i'm sorry." I said. i looked at Louis who's hugging Harry right now.

"no it's fine. i'm glad we're all okay." Harry said as he breathe in relieve.

"h-have you guys called the nurse? we could go home today right?" Louis asked crossing his arms.

"she just left earlier, and yeah, she said that we could go home today." Kendall answered.

i was really glad that Harry was okay. i can't imagine if he's not waking up anytime soon, i would be devastated. i sat on the couch watching tv. i kept on flicking the channels to see if there's something good to watch.

"oh my god."

Cindy said making all of us paid more attention to her. she was on her phone and i don't know what was happening?

"what happened?" i asked.

"how did the fans know that Harry went to the hospital?" Cindy asked confused.

we are all in panic. of course we didn't want anyone to know about this. but the thing is that, it's all on twitter. and we have to look for something to close it up. some of the fans that they call themselves a directioner, are really good at stalking us. they're like detectives. the one direction update accounts on twitter were currently talking about it. they said that they saw the fans saw us entering the hospital last night.

let me tell you this, you can't mess with Directioners. they got so much love for the boys that they're willing to do anything. they got this connection with the boys that not even a single person who is not a directioner would understand. they got this passion for them, and they would do whatever it takes to protect, to make the boys happy. where did i knew that? because i was sometimes on twitter and i see those twitlongers, or tweets they made of the boys. they're just really amazing, i wish i could be a part of them too.

"just tell them that Harry threw up last night, but his stomach were in pain so he should stay in the hospital for a day." Zayn said giving us his idea.

"that could work." Liam said agreeing.

"i should, tweet something." Harry said as Kendall gave him his phone.

@Harry_Styles: i'm alright guys, just feeling a bit nauseous after dinner. i love you all xx

"ok then, it would cleared up rumours.. at least." Louis said.

the room door was opened, and i see the doctor walking in with a nurse following him behind.

"alright, Mr. Styles you can go home now. be safe some other time."

"i will, thanks doc." Harry said as he smiled widely.

"it's my pleasure."

****