Chapter 11 - After Party

HARMONY

i bet the show tonight is gonna be awesome! it's in my hometown and i can't wait to tell my uncle that he's coming to the show! he's really gonna love it. he wanted to come and see our show from a very long time and he's on his way here with his girlfriend, i can't wait to meet her aswell.

"Mo, your uncle's here."

Niall said, leaning on the door eating the pretzels he bought with Zayn just few hours ago. we gotta go get ready for the show. i put my book aside and walk with Niall to the living room.

"Kiddo!" my uncle said and opened his arms for me to hug. i ran to him and hugged him tightly. i missed him, these has been the longest year that i haven't spend with him.

"uncle! i missed you!"

i let go off the hug and heard a girl next to him clearing her throat.

"is this your girlfriend?" i asked pointing to the girl who's smiling at me. she looks nice.

"yeah.. Mony, this is Becca, and Becca, Mony." my uncle introduced me to her, she offered a handshake and then i gave my hands to her.

"you never told me your niece is this pretty!" Becca said then we all laughed.

"and wow, you got One Direction in your house, that's.. huge." she said shaking her head confusedly widening her eyes. i love this girl already.

"actually she's on tour with us." Niall said wrapping his arms around me.

"yeah we're the show opener." i said, everyone laughed.

"and you two are coming to see our show tonight." Niall said to my uncle and Becca.

"wait, are you serious?" my uncle asked in shock.

"yeah. we talked about this on skype remember?" i said, my uncle throw the biggest smile ever.

"that's great! thank god i have nothing planned tonight." uncle said excited.

"i never went to concerts before!" Becca said excitedly.

"well this is going to be the best first concert you ever want to go to." Niall said.

"yeah i actually still have to unpack things and go get ready."

"okay we'll meet you here in a few hours." uncle smiled at me. Niall and i nodded at him.

@my room

"i'm so pumped for tonight!" i said sounding so excited.

"yeah i'm really excited too." Niall said grabbing his clothes out from his suitcase. he walked to the bed beside me, and starts laying down with me.

"i miss you."

Niall said giving me a peck on my lips. i laughed at him after.

"i'm always with you, Niall."

"yeah, but it's just.. we barely spend a day together, just both of us." he said. i just sighed.

"we're have a full day tomorrow to spend. do you want to have a fancy dinner or something, so that you could call me romantic?" Niall said, i chuckled.

"hm i was thinking to just go to movies, eat hotdogs from the joint, and just have a simple night together under the stars. it doesn't need to spend a lot of money. how about that?" i said my ideas, and Niall smiled, pulling me closer.

"that sounds great."

Niall starts kissing me and i kissed him back. he's right, we barely spend time together because we're traveling around UK and we're going out from the UK to do some shows outside the country. this is crazy.

we both pulled off each other and i smiled at him. looking at his eyes just never fails giving me butterflies in my stomach.

"i love you." Niall said.

"i love you." i replied to him. he pressed his head on mine smiling at me.

ABIGAIL

we're about to start, and i admit this is going to be a great show! the crowd was so crazy. this is a full house! i think this is because of Harmony. i really hope that the crowd would be like this when we do a show in my hometown.

"Diversity, 10 minutes." Tommy said. i nodded.

"okay girls, it's my hometown so let's rock and roll." Harmony said. we all laughed.

"this is the biggest crowd so far." Cindy said nervously.

"c'mon we've done like a hundreed times already." i said.

"okay, group hug" Kendall said.

we hugged together and then we took a deep breath, and exhaled.

"good luck" Niall came to us.

"thanks." i said to him. and then he kissed Harmony.

i wish i could have a happy love life like them. it's just amazing how love can change Harmony. she's a stubborn person, if i could be honest. but she's good now. she started to listen to people than just doing things her way.

---------

@After Party

we're having this after party at the karaoke bar, which i think is awesome. Jarred showed us this place. but sadly, he can't come with us because he have to take a rest for tomorrow's cooking competition. i don't know why he's still joining those. he's like the successful chef already.

"Boo."

Louis said tapping my shoulders from behind. i'm sitting in the bar tool just now. then Louis sits beside me.

"jeez Lou." i said chuckling.

Louis kept looking at me with his eyes like he wanted something. and i remembered that i promised to treat him couple of drinks tonight.

"is this about the treat i promised you?" i chuckled. Louis nodded smirking.

"promise is a promise Abigail." Louis said smiling.

"okay, order whatever you want" i said pointing to the bar. he smiles wide.

"where's Kendall and Harry?" he asked drinking his drink.

"i think they went somewhere to have a private moment kinda thing."

"why can't we have those?" Louis asked.

"because we're pretending, remember?"

"not on a date, Abs. we have to have like um.. quality time." Louis said taking a sip of his drink. i sighed.

"you're right. but can it wait?"

"why?"

"because Zayn is gonna be at home tomorrow, and i think we should make him jealous if we spend the day there with him seeing us together." i explained. Louis sighed.

"so you mean the only time we're going to have is when we're making Zayn jealous?"

"no, it's not like tha-"

"wow you became obsessed with this, don't you?" Louis said shaking his head.

"what is wrong with you now?" i asked confusedly.

"forget it Abs. let me finish my drink and go home"

Louis said finishing his drink. i don't know why he's so pissed off with my answer. my only thing here is to make Zayn jealous of me and Louis. i know it's kind of hard for Louis to make his best friend jealous of him. i just want to know why Zayn is so disgusted at me.

i still need to find out what's going on with Louis, though.