Chapter 31 - Shop

HARMONY

i think it's obviously something that we didn't spend time together lately. it's just one and a half months to the end of summer holiday, and then after that we would all be doing what we're currently pausing. yep, the album is made. the songs we're great. and they chose Live While We're Young as their single. it's an amazing song, but has kind of sexual meaning into it.

it's great because we've seen how the boys grow. their music grow with them, and i support them in any way. the fans are growing with them, so it's not that hard for the fans to listen to it.

my relationship with everyone in the house is pretty normal. Niall and I became best friends again after that evening at the beach. i know we can't get off each other for so long. it was long enough.

after all, we're staying together and Simon wanted us to STILL be a show opener for the boys. i just don't want this to end. Summer is really beautiful and I of course, enjoying a little time off.

"Mo, do you want to go shopping today?" Kendall asked entering my room. i looked at her instantly, closing the book i'm reading.

"with who?"

"with me and Cindy. Abby is going out with Zayn today. but Niall and Harry are coming. is that okay with you?" Kendall asked pursing her eyes and lips.

"it's cool. what time?"

"around half an hour from now." Kendall smiled. i nodded slightly.

"let me get ready."

i stood up and walked into my closet, i don't know what to wear though. i sighed and put my arms around my hips.

i have tons of clothes but i don't know why i kept going shopping with the girls? i don't know maybe we're just girls. if we saw something cute, then don't ask. i'll buy all of them.

i picked out http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=91945290 to wear, and i put some bright lipstick since it's summer. i can't wait to shop now. it's been a while since i went shopping with the girls.

i've done my makeup, i curled my hair since it's looking really good today. i put on some perfume,and my black flats, then i walked out from my room, locking it behind me. and i walk downstairs to see the girls. they're not there. i sighed while walking to the couch and then i sat on it i let my phone out from my handbag and decided to tweet something.

@HarmonyLutwidge: finally spending some time with the girls x

so i decided to look at Niall's twitter, i'm sure he did tweet something about things..

@NiallOfficial: it's nice to know that things happens for a reason.

what does that mean? was that for me or someone else? i don't know. i opened Louis's twitter page and i saw him tweeting Niall like

@Louis_Tomlinson: @NiallOfficial goodluck mate!

"ready to go, Mo?"

i gasped as Kendall's eyes widened. i threw her my silly smile and stood up from my seat. Niall, Harry and Cindy is awkwardly on their phones.

***

MALL, 1 pm

we've arrived at the mall. without any disguise. i guess people here will mob Niall and Harry though. since they're the most popular in LA. i didn't know why we didn't disguise, but we have 4 bodyguards with us. and i'm sure people will be afraid with them. they got huge muscles and 2 of them were black. you just can't mess with Black people they're pretty tough. especially when they're told to guide something, trust me they would guide them safely. i love them.