Chapter 17 - Zayn.

HARMONY

we all knew what Abigail have been through, the hard times that she went through without telling us, her best friends for like more than a year. i mean, how could she be so strong? keeping it as a secret isn't easy. especially when she laughs all the time. we didn't know that it was all of this behind her cheerful life. now the theory of "don't judge a book by its cover" is definitely right.

Edward, have been texting me ever since the incident when Niall punched him in the face. i never replied showing "more" to him. i'm just seeing him as my best friend. i have Niall. i couldn't have asked for better. he's the best i've ever had. Edward wanted to go on dates, and sort of stuffs. he keep calling me, sending me voice mails. it's not cool. i really have to make him stop before Niall reads and heard all of his texts and voicemails.

"so what should we do, now?"

Louis asked. oh yeah we were going to publicly announce Louis and Abby's fake relationship.

"we should go on twitter. post a picture of Louis and Abigail kissing saying a new couple just born. congrats. maybe like that?" Kendall said, giving us suggestion.

"we can use that." i said taking my phone out.

"but what about Zayn?" Niall asked raising his eyebrows.

"we should tell everyone that he won't be joining the tour for a while, because he had to come back to bradford to visit his dead grandpa." Liam said, as we all agreed on him.

"ok then. Lou, Abs, kiss, now." Cindy said directing Abby and Louis to kiss. they both stood up and then stand near the balcony door.

"right here?" Louis asked Cindy, who is now directing about how the photo should be. Harry is telling them off too.

"no, Lou. right here." Harry said pulling Louis' arm, dragging it near the wall.

"good. then you place your hand like this." Harry said as he put Louis' hand on Abby's neck.

"and then you, put your arms around his neck like this." Harry said telling Abby to put her arms around Louis' neck. we all chuckled.

"OKAY! are you ready to expose all of this. everything is going to be different..." Kendall said crossing her arms. i turned my head to look at Louis and Abby. they seemed sure and keep nodding all the time.

"ok. count from three.." Niall starting to count down from three.

"two."

"one"

Louis kissed Abigail and then Liam snapped a picture. then i ran to Liam to see the picture of it. when Liam showed his phone to the side so that i could look, i laughed because there's Harry standing behind them with two thumbs up and his cheeky smile. and he's wearing sweatpants which made it even funnier.

"geez Haz, you're awful." Cindy said, Harry rolled his eyes.

"i still am hot in front of those girls."

Kendall turned her head facing Harry who is now scared with the look Kendall gave him.

"but no one would get in my heart except for my babe right here." Harry said, pulling Kendall closer and kissed her forehead. Kendall smiled and blushes.

"okay who wanted to post this picture?"

Liam asked and look at us one by one.

"i will."

Niall said grinning. he logged into his twitter from Liam's phone and edited the picture a little bit. and then posted a tweet with Louis and Abby's kissing picture.