Chapter 33 - Realizing

HARMONY

it was so stupid telling Niall that i loved him, though. he didn't say anything. he's never going to say those words to me. even though i know that deep down in his heart that he still has feelings for me. although it's not too much. but, at least.

and now things will go super weird. again. and i just made our friendship worst than ever.

my uncle.. i miss him so much, i didn't get to talk to him this summer. because he was so busy with his proffession of being a proffesional five star chef. he's getting pretty rich. those restaurants he made really give great profits that i know he's enjoying right now.

i take my phone out from my pocket and slide the arrow to unlock the screen. i can see my wallpaper which is Niall and me eating an ice cream together. i didn't let anyone lend my phone, so no one knew this was my wallpaper. i sighed and started to look through my contacts to find my Uncle's. and i dialed the number.

"Harmony!"

"hey uncle! i miss you so much!"

"me too, sweetheart! where have you been?"

"i'm still in LA, on vacation with the boys. it's pretty boring here right now." i sighed.

"aw that's a shame. how's Niall? is he okay?"

"uhh.. y-yeah.. he's alright" i scratched the back of my head not knowing what to say.

"that's good then. i'm actually visiting LA the day after tomorrow. and leave Saturday. we're going to visit some relatives here, i'm going to introduce you to your little cousin,Penelope. do you want to come home with me before starting another tour?"

if i came home with my uncle, i'm going to leave everything behind. the tour, fame, awkward moments, and Niall. at least for a moment. i really need some time off myself. i just can't deal with Niall right now. i'm so embarrassed. and if i have my uncle with me, then why not?

"sure. i'll come home with you."

"alright then see you in LA, yeah? i'm actually going somewhere right now."

"yup that's alright. see you. bye."

my uncle said bye and he hung up the phone. i'm actually glad i made that choice. maybe i got to leave everything behind. there's no chance to be with him anyways. and also i'm going to visit my cousin! i can't wait to see her!

i walked downstairs and weirdly it's raining outside. and it's summer so i just don't understand. global warming really do happens. i looked outside through my window and there's no one on the beach. i walked to the kitchen and took a teapot from the cupboard. i filled it with water and put it on the stove. i flicked the stove on and i can see a fire flaming under the teapot. i opened the top shelf to find my earl grey tea that smells like flower, and then i took one tea bag from the box. i was just sitting with my eyes paying attention to my phone.

@Harmony_Lutwidge: waiting for a boiling water...

that's not important at all. well, i'm bored. i got 4503 retweets already. not to brag, but i have quite as much followers as the boys. well, Abby has more than me because fans loved her. she's very energetic.

the teapot made the whistling sound and i got up from my seat to pour the water to my cup. i added some sugar into the tea, and then i stir it whilst walking to the kitchen counter and sit there.

and then someone walked in downstairs. he's the last person i probably want to see right now.

Niall walked in front of me, and then he started to make a tea too. he used the hot water i just boiled and pour it on his cup. well, during rainy days like this, we used to drink some tea together and ask about each other's days. we used to laugh and just chill looking through the window that got some rain. we used to count the raindrops sometimes. but, it ain't happening anymore.