Chapter 26 - am i?

HARMONY

Edward looks so comfortable among the boys. he's a social butterfly, as i can say. he's good at talking to people. i like that about him.

but i'm still not sure of my feelings for him. is this real? or it's just a fling like i said to Cindy and Kendall earlier?

i just can't get over Niall. for gods sake, i just wanted to let everything go for once and just hold the thought away. if i could then i would tie my feelings on top of a mountain and just leave it there.

i heard Niall's room door opened and he came outside, he walked towards me and i'm currently shaking. he looks like he's about to explode. Niall reached out to me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the backyard of the penthouse, i walked along kept asking what is he doing to him and then he stopped at the back terrace.

"what the hell?" i yelled

"you made Samantha uncomfortable." Niall pointed at my face. i just hate when someone pointed at my face. i shot my eyebrows up.

"i'm sorry for being honest! just look at how she dress it's horrible." i shook my head in disgust.

"you have no right picking holes on her." Niall said.

"you have no right to tell me what to do anymore." i chuckled. "i'm not your friend anymore."

"okay i get it." Niall chuckled. "you're still have feelings for me."

 i laughed ribbing at Niall.

"uh no, i don't. especially now when you're yelling, pointing at my face." i rolled my eyes angrilly.

"then why did you do that?" Niall asked.

"no fucking reason. i just hate how she dress and it shouldn't be a problem to you." i pointed back at him.

"but why her Niall? there's plenty of hotter girls out there for you. i just don't get it." i shook my head in confusion. Niall just remained silent.

i see Kendall is walking towards me and Niall, she grabbed my hand.

"i'm not done with him." i said to Kendall.

"yes, you are." she said dragging me inside the house.

i let go off Kendalls's hand and then she stood in front of me.

"what?" i said unaware.

"Niall is like a boiling water right now. don't yell at him. he's quite pissed." Kendall said.

"he dragged me outside to talk to me, Kendall. and it's about that bitch's dress. geez he took a joke too seriously." i rolled my eyes chuckling.

"well it was funny, but not anymore now."

"yeah, so welcome back to high school where we're now playing the nice girls and she's the cheerleader bitch." i said. Kendall laughed.

"hey, Kendall are you done with Harmony? i kinda need to talk to her." Edward showed up. i smiled.

"yes sir." Kendall said, i chuckled and then she walked away. Edward then stood in front of me.

"do you want to have a bubble bath?" Edward asked.

"sure, babe." i said.

BATHROOM, 3:09 pm.

Edward get his clothes off really fast and then he got into the bathtub. i don't know why i'm quite shy because the last time we're being naked together, it was dark. Edward's room was dark and it was at night so i thought it's fine to be naked. but now, i'm not feeling quite good about my body. every girl has her own insecurities and mine is my tummy. i have not so flat tummy that i'm not even lying. it's tiring.