Chapter 14 - Apologize Unnacepted.

HARMONY

i felt a soft warm lips on mine, kissing it in a such romantic way, making me opened my eyes and wake up. i smiled seeing who it is.

"morning sweetheart." Niall said smiling.

"hmm morning." i said yawning and streching my body who's recovering from sleeping.

"i've made you breakfast." Niall said giving me the tray he's holding.

Niall made a hot milk, with a toast with strawberry jams, andt there's also a bowl with cereal in it. he put a vase with some roses in it.

"awh thanks." i smiled giving Niall a peck on his lips. Niall nodded smiling.

"wait, should i choose one of these? have you eat breakfast already?" i asked.

"just eat all of them, and, no i haven't"

"wow, Niall Horan never forgot to eat." i said, Niall laughed.

"ahh.. i'm to busy preparing your breakfast because i'm so focused on making it perfect." Niall explained. i smiled at him, then i turned my head down looking at the tray full of foods.

"this is beautifully perfect. come eat with me."

"uh no i made these for you." Niall said looking at me.

"cmon i know you're hungry." i said. Niall gave me the look that he's about to resist my offer but i know he couldn't. he loves foods so much to refuse.

"okay." Niall said smiling at me, sitting down on the bed beside me. then we started eating together.

"about the fight last night, i'm sorry Harmony. and i'm sorry i hit Edward that hard, i'm really sorry." Niall said. i sighed dropping my crust of toast on the plate.

"it's fine. i'm never gonna see him again anyways. you just have to trust me." i said. Niall smiled looking up.

"i know i should've trusted you." he said. i smiled at him.

"so, do you still want to go on a date as we planned?" Niall asked.

"of course, babe." i said. then we both finished our breakfast.

ABIGAIL

was i so cruel to Louis? he really slept on the couch. he's mad at me. but i have to do this. making Zayn jealous is what i'm focusing on now. what he did to me was unacceptable. he said he loved me and now he's sleeping with bunch of random girls because he knew i was a prostitute before i came here? i've changed and he have to understand that.

it's a day that the management give as a break because we've done incredible job so far. so we could spend a day doing nothing in glasgow. Niall is having a date with Harmony now, they just left the house. so it's me Zayn,Louis,Liam, Kendall,Cindy, and Harry in the house. we have absolutely nothing to do.

"hey Louis, wake up."

i said to his ear, shaking his arms and legs to wake him up. he opened his eyes a bit, and i knew he saw me, but he closed his eyes again, and then just wrapped the blanket on him again. i sighed heavily and stood up. i look around and i walk to the curtains then opened it so the sun is shining through Louis eyes.

"Close it Abby, i'm tired." Louis said groaning.

"no, we suppose to do romantic things today in front of Zayn. he's home" i said.

"what if i don't want to?" Louis asked. i smirked.

"what if i told Niall that you kissed Harmony that day?" i threathened him back. he sighed and starts shaking his head.