Chapter 16 - Out From the Shell.

ABIGAIL

after a few hours of crying, i was feeling so tired. whenever i told someone that story, i cried really hard. but the first time i told this story to someone who i thought would understand and who i chose to tell to because he's special, didn't understand at all and thinks i'm disgusting. but Louis, i told him every single thing from my past which kills me inside till this very day, and didn't think i'm a complete whore. i'm still the same person i few hours ago. but when i told Zayn about that, he looked down at me. that's why i was so mad at him. it was my mistake, when it comes to the him wanting to leave the band. but this was because of him.

but then just a few weeks ago Zayn told me he loved me, and i obviously still love him. but i don't know, i'm confused. after what all he did to me, he can't just said he loved me like that. i was hurt. and Louis is there for me.

LOUIS

i let go off the hug, and then i stood up. my shirt was wet so i think i have to change to a new one. i still can't believe how Abby would go through all of that. and the worst part is, she covered up everything so well! she didn't tell any of us before and she's always a carefree person. she always laughed with us, and she's the loudest out of the other 3 girls. i know i was mad at her, for using me to make Zayn jealous. but it's not the right time to hate on her. now that i know the real her, i liked her even more.

yes, i do like Abigail. a lot.

the Love word that i said to Harmony, the other day. means absolutely nothing now. it's just gone. i know it will. people change, and she actually looked good with Niall. they looked so happy and i'm happy for them too. maybe she wasn't for me. and i know i've learned from that. i can't just declare a love to a girl that i barely know. it is definitely a strong word.

but Abigail, maaaaannnn she's just awesome. now that she came out of her shell, it's just making me wanted to take care of her, to be always beside her whenever she needed someone. i just felt the need.

i know she loves Zayn, that's why i might need to help. she told me that Zayn told her that he loved her also. and i don't know what should i do. it seemed like there's never a right girl for me. maybe i was just a brother to Abigail. nothing more.

i walked over to my suitcase and grabbed a shirt. i took off the one i'm wearing now and just remained shirtless.

"i'm sorry, Lou" Abby said, still choking from the cry. i looked at her.

"it's fine, i just need to change my shirt. do you want anything to drink?" i asked.

"no, i'm good." she said laying herself on my bed. i walked over to her.

"are you okay?" i stroked her hand. she smiled.

"yeah i am. just promise me you won't tell anyone about this." she said looking through her nails.

"i won't. as long as you said i shouldn't"

"what do you mean,Lou? so you're gonna tell them.."

"how long will you think you can keep all of this? we're all your best friends. we should know about it and you know they would understand. see? i'm not mad at you." i said wearing a new shirt that i took from the suitcase.

"you're different. you're my real best friend. i know, they are too. but they didn't know me as much as you do."

"that's because you didn't let yourself to trust them." i said. i heard her sighing.

"i need some time. and maybe i'll tell them if i have the right time." she said.

"that's good." i smiled at her kissing her forehead.