Chapter 34

Laying in bed, Cori's window slid open, Edward appearing in her room in a flash. "Edward? Is everything okay?" She asked. "I can't miss my girlfriend?" He asked and she smiled. "Not when you have two." She said as she kissed him, Edward groaning into the kiss.

"We have to be quiet, my dad's right down the hall." Cori told him and he smiled. "Good, do you think he'll check on you through the night?" "I don't know, why?" "I wanna try something." "We tried something last week." Cori laughed and Edward chuckled. "Not like that love. I want to see if I can get close to Bella." "Close like, close?" Cori asked and he nodded. "Ooohhh, this is gonna be fun!" Cori squealed quietly.

🩸

"So, how's all the baseball stuff going?" Bella asked her mother over the phone, leaning on her mountain of pillows, flinching at the sound of a baseball hitting a bat in the back ground. "Awww, Phil's working so hard." Renee said as another hit vibrated through the phone. "You know, spring training. We're looking for a house to rent in case things become more permanent. You'd like Jacksonville, baby." She told the teen.

"Yeah? I'm really liking Forks." Bella told her mother. "What?" "Forks is growing on me." Bella told her mother. "Could a guy have anything to do with that?" Renee asked. Bella snorted, "Well, yeah and a girl." Bella said quietly. "I knew you talked about that Lia girl too much. Tell me everything. What is he? Jock? Indie? Is she pretty? Smart?" Renee asked, questions filling her head.

Bella gasped as her window opened, the two people she was just talking about, coming through it. "Mom, uh, can I talk to you later?" Bella asked, stuttering as Cori made herself comfortable on Bella's bed. "Come on, we gotta talk relationships! Are you being safe?" Renee asked seriously, but Bella became flustered as Cori's eyes lit up in both humor and confidence as she heard the excited voice of her girlfriend's mother, Bella, hanging up on her over baring mother.

"Talking about us?" Cori asked, but Bella was still to startled to answer her. "How did you get in here?" Bella asked the two, trying to distract the two from the conversation they most definitely heard,but Cori answered. "The window. I know I look like an angel, but I'm not as graceful as one. I know you saw me struggling." She said with a playful smile that turned to a scowl as she heard Edward snicker behind her.

"Do you guys do that a lot?" Bella asked. "Do you think I would have struggled as much if I did?" Cori answered but Edward put his hand on her arm. "Just the past couple of months." Edward told Bella, Cori looking at him strangely. "I like watching you sleep. It's, um, it's kind of fascinating to me." Edward said. "Edward." Cori said shaking her head. "Um-uh."

"Bella, I want to try one thing." He told her softly and she nodded ever so slightly. "Just stay very still." He said as he inched closer, his breathing becoming more labored, eventually stoping all together. "Don't move." He told her. Their lips finally touched, a gasp coming from both of them.

Cori could see Edward struggling, placing her hand on his, he gripped it, reminding himself she was there. The two kissed again, it being less forced and more real. Bella grasped Cori's hand, pulling her towards them. They separated slightly enough to where Cori guided her hands through Bella's hair, pulling her to her, and Edward watched in awe. The two girls kissed, becoming more and more passionate until they separated, Cori giving Edward a long kiss and Bella following suit.

The three became combined as lips met lips and necks, a flurry of passion that surround them, that was until Edward couldn't handle it, throwing himself across the room. "Edward!" Cori cried out, concerned for him but also not wanting to leave Bella.

"I'm sorry." Bella apologized, not knowing what to say as she tried to catch her breath. "Don't apologize. It's okay. We knew it could happen." Cori consoled her. "I'm strong than I thought." Edward said mainly to himself, but the girls were watching him closely, Cori putting herself in front of Bella, incase things got out of hand. "I wish I could say the same." Bella said, not fully understanding what he meant by the phrase.

"I can't ever lose control with you. Either of you. It's less likely to happen if Cori there, but the risk..." he cut himself off, the red head understanding. Bella's brown eyes flickered between the pair, not quite understanding. "He has to get used to your scent. It's strong, and can make him lose control. Not just of his thirst but of his strength and speed too." Cori explained quietly as Edward looked out the window. "Edward, don't go." Cori told him and he looked back at her. "Why not." "Because, you can be with us without being with us. Just be there, here, with us. Please." Cori told him and he caved. He couldn't say no to her.

He made his way back to the bed. Edward sitting on the edge, his legs crossed as Cori sat in his lap, her head resting against his chest as gentle snores left her lips.

"She looks so peaceful." Bella said quietly, the two looking at the red head in awe. "She is. I couldn't become the man I am today without her. She led me to you." Edward told Bella and her eyes shinned.

Eventually the trio switched Edward laying beside Bella as Cori was still curled up on his chest, just now on the other side of him.

The young Swan had finally fallen asleep, and with the smallest of moments she had too ended up curled up on Edwards chest, the two girls finding each other in their sleep, almost relaxing fully when they touched.