Chapter 54

Wangji and Wuxian were in Caiyi town after their finally hanfu fitting. It has been a while since the two of them were out together. Wangji wanted to treat Wuxian to lunch. He took him to the Hunan Restaurant that Wuxian loved so much.

"How did your fitting go?" Wuxian asked as they waited for their food to arrive.

"It went well, how about yours?" Wangji asked.

"It was good," Wuxian said.

"What did you and Xiongzhang speak about?" Wangji asked.

"A few things," Wuxian replied, "like he thanked me for being a good partner for you."

Wangji smiled, "he is not wrong."

Wuxian giggled, "sure," he said, "we also talked about TengFei and XingYun, and then we talked about Sect Leader Jiang for a moment."

"Did he do anything recently?" Wangji asked.

"No, we were just talking about some things and I almost called him Uncle by accident. I'm so conflicted by it. My parents risked their lives for him and he promised to protect me. He's a coward but he talked to me like he cared for me. Even if he knew what his wife was doing," Wuxian explained, "Xichen-Ge said I can still have some sort of heart for him but I don't know if that's it."

"You are allow to be confused," Wangji told him, "even if I don't trust any of them but they were once considered family to you."

"Were they?" Wuxian asked, "would family do that?"

Wangji sighed and reached to hold his hand, "no, but it's okay. I'm here to help you through this."

Wuxian smiled, "well, we will be separating in a few days as our wedding is coming up quick."

Wangji smiled in return, "I am aware."

"Are you okay with me taking birth control for our wedding? I want A'Yuan but I don't want to get pregnant on my wedding night...if that's okay," Wuxian said.

"I am okay with it," Wangji said, "especially if you want him born around the same time."

Wuxian nodded, "he should...Jingyi hasn't been found yet."

"He may not be born yet, he was around A'Yuan's age," Wangji said.

"Ahh," Wuxian nodded.

The two ate silently when their food arrived. Normally when it's just them, they would let the don't talk during meals go but today they wanted to let it be. They actually enjoyed the quiet time as they ate. After lunch, the two walked around town for a while. They even rented a boat and went out on Biling Lake for a while. As it was just the two of them, Wuxian sat down on wangji's lap, leaning back against him. Wangji had his arms around Wuxian's waist and rested his chin on Wuxian's shoulder.

"It's really nice out today," Wuxian said.

"It is," Wangji said.

"Do you mind if I let TengFei and XingYun out?" Wuxian asked.

"Mnn," Wangji nodded.

With that, XingYun and TengFei were let out. The two ravens flew around the lake for a while before they perched on the side of the boat. Wuxian turned his head and settled his lips on Wangji's. He was turned by Wangji so he was facing him more as the kiss deepened.

Wangji's fingers traced slowly down Wuxian's spine, his breath coming more quickly against his skin. Wuxian's hands moved to his chest and lay limp, he felt lightheaded. Without warning, Wangji started to take the kissing more roughly. His hands are on the back of Wuxian's head, holding him in place. And for a long moment, time was frozen. Then, all at once, heat spreads through them, igniting the fire inside their hearts. Speaking of the heart, theirs were hammering, an rushing sound to the ears.The two molded together perfectly. Exploring each other's taste. Feeling the strength of Wangji's arms around Wuxian, it made him feel at home.

Wei Wuxian slowly pulled his head back feeling slightly buzzed and drunk from Wangji's lips. He then looked up at Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji leaned down and  gently kissed Wei Wuxian's lips again. Lan Wangji exhaled against Wei Wuxian's mouth, then melted against him. Wei Wuxian wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's shoulders and he quickly kissed him back. Their lips moved in sync, pulling the other as close as possible. Nothing and no one mattered.

At this blissful moment, they relished in each other's existence, with no one to interrupt. Within the passionate kiss they continued exploring and caressing every corner of one another's mouths, while drinking in each other's sinful moans. Then Lan Wangji bit down on Wie Wuxian's bottom lip, causing Wei Wuxian to gasp. Wei Wuxian was dazed and panting as he clung to Lan Wangji.

The two pulled apart as the environment around them spun rapidly. They were so caught up in the moment that they were dizzy from the kiss. It took them a minute to recompose themselves.

"I am looking forward to facing the world as long as I have you by my side," Wuxian said.

"And I always will," Wangji said, "even if fate tries to tear us apart I will do everything in my power to make sure that we are always together. You are mine."

Wuxian giggled, "I love this possessive side of you," he said, "he makes me feel excited but safe at the same time."

"You and I are a lot stronger together," Wangji said, "and I will always be possessive of you. No one would dare to offend me."

"I would," Wuxian said, "but as your partner, you have a right to punish me for offending you."

"And those punishments will be very entertaining," Wangji said.

"Probably more for you, but I am always willing to endure anything for you," Wuxian said, "even if you fuck me to pieces I'll still be glad because you're the one who did it."

Wangji growled and crushed his lips to Wuxian's lips once more. Wangji was much more possessive and lustful for Wuxian's affection. No matter how much Wuxian teases him, he will always give it back to him in some way. Wangji was happy to have someone like Wuxian.