Chapter 72 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
___________

It's been some time since Wangji and Wuxian had some time alone. Being at Baoshan's, though she was around, Wuxian and Wangji still had a lot of privacy. The two were actually living in a separate house not far from where Baoshan's main house was. The two only stayed in the main house for a few days because the house that the two would be staying in was not ready to be lived in yet.

The house was just under renovation and it was now done. The walls were charmed with a privacy barrier so the two could love each other to their hearts content. It was also protected in case Wuxian got into a mood where he wanted to make talismans or charms or even weapons. So it was fire proof, explosion proof, and there was even flood protection. Who knows what would happen when making things.

As of now, Wangji and Wuxian have been in hiding. It's mostly for Wuxian's protection as he was a couple months pregnant. As he had some people plotting to come after him, Wuxian had to go hide away for the sake of the baby. If he was not pregnant, he would have dealt with those people already. Though, Wuxian was a bit bored but he'd rather be bored than put his baby at risk.

Wuxian was actually laying in bed at the moment. He had a little bit of morning sickness when he woke up so he stayed in bed for a bit hoping it would go away. Baoshan had given Wangji some herbal tea to give to Wuxian if he ever had nausea symptom. Once he made it, he stayed by Wuxian's side in bed. He just relaxed against the headboard with a book in his hand. Wuxian had his head on Wangji's lap. He smiled happily and closed his eyes upon feeling Wangji's fingers gently gliding through his hair. After some time, the nauseous went away, but Wuxian felt a bit aroused instead.

"Lan Zhan?" Wuxian asked.

"Hmm?" Wangji replied.

"Can you please touch me?" Wuxian asked, "I need my husband."

"Weren't you just dealing with nausea?" Wangji asked.

"It's gone but now I want you," Wuxian said with a pouting lip, "do you not want me now that I am starting to get fat?"

Wangji set his book down and focused all of his attention to Wuxian, "I love you no matter how you look. You are pregnant, not fat. And I will always want you. I just want to make sure you are not pushing yourself," he said.

"Please make love to me," Wuxian begged.

Wangji smiled. Wuxian shouldn't have to beg for Wangji to have sex with him but he had to admit, it was a big turn on whenever Wuxian begged. Wangji rolled over and carefully hovered over Wuxian, "You don't have to beg, bunny," he said, "I am yours."

Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck and pulled him down to kiss him. Their bond was stronger when they were together like this and Wangji could feel just how strong Wuxian's need for him was. Wangji only then realized that Wuxian's pregnancy had him more horny than usual. Their robes were off in seconds and it didn't take long for Wangji to start prepping Wuxian. Wuxian trembled upon the invading finger.

Wangji couldn't help but chuckle a bit as he added two more fingers. He continued to move his fingers, trying to push them deeper until he found a spot that had Wuxian shaking with pleasure and begging for more. It turned Wangji on so much that he had to keep himself from losing control. Not wanting to let him have all of the fun and pleasure to himself, Wangji abruptly removed his fingers from Wuxian, which only made Wuxian upset because he wanted it to continue. Wangji laughed again as he dipped his fingers in an oily substance on the nightstand before removing his trousers and putting the substance on his cock. He leaned down, kissing Wuxian as he set himself up and slowly began to enter him.

Wuxian spread his legs out wider, only to slowly sheath himself inside Wuxian. Wangji slowly pull back before pushing back in again. His movements were slow and steady for a brief moment until neither of them could take the slow torture anymore. Wuxian groaned at the torture but he was also enjoying very much. Wangji then pulled back and slammed his hips forward going in Wuxian deeper then before. Wuxian let out a loud moan as Wangji kept going deep into him.

"So much torture...and you...hahh!...made me cum again!" Wuxian whined out in pleasure.

Wuxian came more than three times. Wangji was holding out well even though he wanted to release him but not yet.

"Do I feel good...Er-gege?"

Wangji smirked and slammed into him hard as it was his way to answer his question. Wangji picked up the pace but still continued to push hard and deep. Wuxian moaned loudly as he was so entranced by how Wangji made him feel. After some time, Wangji sat up on his knees and placed Wuxian's legs over his shoulders. With this angle, he took Wuxian to new depths. Wuxian rolled his head back and stroked his cock with his hand. Wuxian was sure he'd pass out eventually from the dozens of overstimulating releases.

He and Wangji have been doing good though. Wangji would only stop for a moment occasionally as he shot a load deep into him before he'd start to move again. Neither of them wanted the night to be over, so they went for another round, and another, and another, never getting enough of each other. By the time they finished, it was well past midnight, maybe even three. They were so sated and tired that they fell asleep without a second thought of cleaning up first, so they decided to do that in the morning.

Wuxian definitely got what he asked for and more. He was very content after they finished nearly in the morning. Wangji of course, took care of Wuxian by helping him to a bath and then letting him relax again in bed with a nice breakfast.