Chapter 57 🔞

🔞Very Mature Content in this chapter🔞
You're welcome
.
.
.
________

Wuxian was sitting naked on top of Wangji, in a lotus position, with Wangji's cock buried deep inside of him. Wangji's arms were wrapped around Wuxian's waist while Wuxian's hands held onto Wangji's face. Wangji used his arms to help Wuxian move up and down as they reached further union. Wuxian's cock was dripping with pre-cum and he felt as if he could release at any moment. He was holding out as he didn't want the moment to end.

"You did are not releasing?" Wangji asked through a groan.

"I don't want this feeling to end, I want to keep going," He said.

Wangji smiled, "even if you release, we can keep going, I will not deny you, Love," Wangji said, "I love you. Please release for me," He then gripped Wuxian's shaft and began to stroke him.

Wuxian hung his head back as he could no longer hold it back and let his release go. His hot milky fluids coated Wangji's stomach. Wuxian panted as he felt wangji also release into him and he stopped moving for a moment to catch his breath, "so amazing," Wuxian said as he swirled the cum on Wangji's stomach with his finger.

Wangji smiled as he took Wuxian's finger and brought it to his mouth and sucked the fluid off, "Mnn, my husband has a sweet taste," Wangji said.

Wuxian giggled as he crawled off of Wangji and laid on his back, "Want to take me again?" Wuxian asked.

"Of course, but you may need more contraception," Wangji said as he crawled above him.

"What if we leave it? A'Yuan might come sooner than before but I am okay with it. I am okay with him coming sooner. Plus, I wonder if it will be true that I will be just as horny when I am pregnant?" Wuxian said.

Wangji smiled as he had Wuxian wrap his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck. Wangji then stood up and pressed Wuxian back against the wall, "Then we will let nature take its course," Wangji said as he grabbed his length and push into Wuxian with one quick thrust.

Wuxian moaned loudly and hung his head back against the wall as Wangji began to thrust. He leaned forward and began to suck and kiss Wuxian's neck, "Ugh, Lan Zhan, so good," Wuxian moaned, "Can you go harder?"

Wangji pushed Wuxian more into the wall and his thrusts became more powerful. The faster and harder the thrusts, the deeper he went. Soon enough, Wangji pulled out and moved back to the bed and had Wuxian on all fours with his ass up. Wangji stood at the side of the bed and pulled Wuxian back as he thrust into Wuxian again. Wuxian let out a loud groan as Wangji gripped his hips tighter and his thrusts became more powerful. Wuxian felt so good even though he felt as if his ass could split in two within a moments notice.

Wuxian is as already dripping precum and he was close to another release. Wangji pulled out and flipped Wuxian to his back and thrust back into him. Being able to see his husband's beautiful face while having sex with him was definitely the best position. Wangji got to see him melt and fall apart and he knew he was pleasing his partner really well. Wangji leaned down with his hands on either side of Wuxian's head and crushed his lips to Wuxian's. Wangji growled at the contact of their lips as his thrusts slowed down but he slammed deep into Wuxian each time.

"I-I'm go-nna cu-cum again!" Wuxian whined into Wangji's lips.

"Come for me," Wangji growled and slammed into him again and again, keeping a steady medium pace.

Wangji sat up and kept his thrusts the same and gripped Wuxian's cock. He used his thumb and gently rubbed against the Frenulum just under the head/gland, and his pointer finger lightly massaged the head. Wuxian soon came undone upon the feeling and released his seed. Wangji slammed into Wuxian one last time and release into him for the fifth time that night.

After Wangji released this time, he pulled out and laid down beside Wuxian, panting, "how...was that?" Wangji asked.

"Amazing...but ask...me again...in a little while," Wuxian said as he was still in a euphoric daze.

Wangji smiled, "you rest and catch your breath while I prepare a bath, okay," he said.

"Mnn," Wuxian nodded.

Wangji kissed him and left to the bathroom. He then prepared a hot bath. Once it was ready, he went back and got Wuxian. He ended up carrying him to the bath as he was a bit sore. Wangji never minded carrying him as he loved to tend to him after having such a nice time with him. He also just loved to pamper Wuxian in general. Seeing him happy was something that Wangji absolutely adores. So as they bathe, Wangji would thoroughly help clean Wuxian all the while keeping him comfortable.

After their bath, believe it or not, but it was actually the middle of the day. They have been making love all morning. They only married yesterday and made love most of the night. Once they woke up after a couple hours of sleep, they were back at it again. Now that they were clothed and more relaxed, the two were both hungry so they left to the dining hall. It was the first time out since they married so they would have to be seen eventually. So when they arrived to the dining hall, there were some surprised looks on the disciples faces. Wangji and Wuxian entered with a smile plastered on their faces and went to sit with Xichen and Lan Qiren.

"You two are out already?" Xichen asked surprised, "I thought maybe you'd be away for at least a week. Like it would be traditionally done."

"We just came to eat, Xiongzhang, we have to keep out health in check," Wangji told him, "maybe Wei Ying and I can go on a night hunt for a week so we can have some time alone."

"You should," Lan Qiren said, "you both could use some time off together, especially after everything that happened before the wedding."

"What do you think, Wei Ying?" Wangji asked.

"Sure, but where would we go?" Wuxian asked.

"Wherever you want," Wangji said, "we have a week of traveling so we can go anywhere."

"Okay, I say after we eat we go get some things and head out," Wuxian said.

"Sounds good to me," Wangji said.