Chapter 56 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
____________

Wei Wuxian was standing in one of the rooms where the keepers were. He had just put on his Hanfu robes. His robes were actually white with red embroidery and gold ornaments. It was said that Wangji's robes were similar but had a more masculine look. Wuxian's looks masculine but there was a touch of feminine appeal as well.

Wuxian was nervous but he was eager to see Wangji at the alter. He was eager to perform their bows and be bound together. It was everything he could ever hope for and more. One of the sect elders was kind enough to escort him to the main hall for the ceremony. He would have been more nervous if he had to go alone.

Upon arrival, Wangji was standing there at the alter waiting patiently. He adorned a smile that always had Wuxian's heart screaming. The elder walked up to Wangji and handed Wuxian over to him. Taking his hand the two turned and faced the alter. They then knelt and performed their three bows.

The ceremony went well and then there was the banquet. Wangji and Wuxian sat at the front center table and guests would go and congratulate them during the banquet. It was a lot of talking and spending time with others but it was well worth it. Soon enough, it was time for Wangji and Wuxian to head off to the bridal chambers.

Being alone, they had the night to themselves. There was a privacy charm to keep the noise from disturbing others, and Wuxian also had a contraceptive as he wasn't quite ready to be pregnant yet but he wanted to consummate. He and Wangji have held back long enough.

The two slowly got out of their robes and laid comfortably in bed. Not once did Wangji pull away from kissing Wuxian as they fell to the bed. Naked, their bodies pressed together and warmth flowed between them. Wuxian's legs were spread open as Wangji pressed up against him. Their sexes rubbing against each other as their kissing heated. Lan Wangji savored every inch of his husband's body.

His hands exploring, one circling around on Wuxian's stomach and chest, occasionally touching and pinching his nipples. His other hand snuck down below. Wangji's finger pressed against Wuxian's hole circling and massaging him to relax him, causing him to shutter. Soon that finger pushed in. Wuxian was already producing his own lubricants as he was feeling so good from Wangji's touch.

Lan Wangji trailed kissed down his throat and slowly glided down, kissing, licking, nipping and caressing. A sinful moan escaped Wei Wuxian's lips when Lan Wangji teased each of his nipples with his tongue and hand. He arched his back and fisted the sheets under him. Lan Wangji moved his hands under him to grab his butt cheeks while his mouth assaulted his belly button.

Lan Wangji went down further and put him in his mouth, sliding it all the way down, deep in his throat. Wei Wuxian put his hand on top of Lan Wangji's head, tangling his fingers in his hair. Lan Wangji trailed his tongue down the shaft and sucked at Wei Wuxian's balls. Lan Wangji soon put him deep into his throat. Wei Wuxian jerked his hips as he felt himself getting close.

"I'm gonna—!" Wei Wuxian whined.

Lan Wangji ran his tongue over the glands of the head and put it back into his mouth. Wei Wuxian couldn't hold back and just released into Lan Wangji's mouth. Before gliding his tongue back to the head and sucked it one last time

Wangji smiled as he pulled his head back. Adding a third finger, he then moved back up to face Wuxian, "I am glad I make you feel good," Wangji said and kissed him.

After a little while, Wangji removed his fingers and exchanged them for his cock. He pushed into Wuxian slowly, feeling the tightness around him. Wangji was already close to losing control but he wanted to wait until Wuxian was ready for that. Half why in and Wuxian had tears falling. Wangji kissed the away before moved to kiss his lips, "relax," Wangji told him.