Chapter 73

It's been six months since Wangji and Wuxian moved to Baoshan's mountain. Wuxian was due to give birth in about a month or so, and yet there was still no sign or news of Madam Yu and Jin Guangshan and their people looking for them. Wuxian still doesn't understand why they were wanting to go after him. He had to let that go though as he shouldn't be filled with stress at the moment. It wasn't good for his health.

At the moment, He and Wangji were sitting outside under a pavilion with Baoshan, Wen Qing, and Wen Ning. As Wuxian sat there, he could feel TengFei and Xingyun yearning to come out, "I am sorry, I don't have the energy to let you out," Wuxian whispered.

"Who are you talking to?" Baoshan asked.

"A long time ago, I found a book about charms...I still have it. It had a charm on it that allows you to create a spiritual companion and I had raven feathers at the time. I created the charm perfectly and I now have two ravens but I don't have spare energy to let them out," Wuxian said.

"Oh," Baoshan said and smiled, "as long as you do not use them for their eyes, you can let them out. Them being out doesn't use your energy much, only if you are using them to look around...plus I would love to meet them."

Wuxian smiled and rolled up his sleeves to let the ravens out, "TengFei and Xingyun, this is Baoshan, Wai Po, these two are TengFei and Xingyun."

TengFei and Xingyun were both very friendly. Baoshan immediately took a liking to them. She then noticed TengFei was very distracted, "TengFei is distracted," she said.

"Oh, though they both love everyone I am close to, TengFei has a very strong liking towards Lan Zhan," Wuxian said and TengFei went to perch on Wangji's shoulder. Wuxian giggled, "I recently found out that Xingyun to a liking towards Zewu Jun. These two have a favorite Lan."

"It's interesting isn't it, they are both connected to you but they both have an interest in some people around you," Baoshan said, "they are incredible creatures. I am impressed you learned this charm so easily."

"The Wen sect used dire owls but I noticed that they killed the owls before making them into companions. I found out that if you have some fur or even feathers or a specific animal or creature, it will just create new life and they automatically become a part of you. These two were created the proper way the charm intended for," Wuxian explained. He then suddenly jumped slightly in his seat, "hey," he rubbed his tummy, "easy there kiddo, you are more than likely to have your A'Die's strength."

"Kicking?" Wangji asked.

Wuxian nodded, "he is very active lately. I'm going to guess based off of Sizhui we saw from a future timeline, "he will be like me and you. He has the calmness and strength you have but the mischievous personality behind it all that I have."

"Not a bad thing," Wangji said, "I am curious about the other children he mentioned we had later on after him."

Wuxian laughed, "twin daughters and another baby on the way, we might need to slow down," Wuxian said.

"How often do you two do it?" Wen Qing asked.

"Because I am getting closer to my due date, we haven't been as active but we are usually very active," Wuxian answered.

"Might want stronger birth control then," Wen Qing suggested, "by the sounds of it, not only are you very fertile but Lan Wangji seems to be a very thorough breeder."

Wuxian laughed, "wow, I guess you could say that."

"Wei Ying," Wangji warned, "I can still do as I please to you."

"I know," Wuxian said, "but are you sure you want to do that now?"

"We will talk about this later tonight," Wangji told him.

"Sure," Wuxian said and started talking to his baby bump again, "your A'Die is being mean to your Mama."

Wangji looked at Wuxian with wide eyes, "I beg your pardon?" Wangji asked, "me?"

"So mean," Wuxian said and let tears fall and his lip pouted out. Being pregnant has its advantages to getting Wangji to do what Wuxian wants, especially when tears are involved. Wuxian has long figured out how to manipulate his husband to dot on him more than ever before.

"Wei Ying, please don't cry," Wangji said, "I won't actually do anything to you."

Wuxian whined and looked away from him, "bully."

Wangji wrapped his arms around Wuxian and pulled him close, "I apologize my love," he said, "will you forgive this husband of yours?"

"Depends," Wuxian said, "don't upset me again."

"I will try, it's hard to predict your mood these days," Wangji said.

"A'Ying needs a nap," Wen Qing said, "his hormones are all over the place."

"Gladly," Wuxian said and stood to leave, "TengFei and XingYun can stay out of they want," he then left to his and Wangji's personal space and laid down.

"Well, now I have to go calm him down," Wangji said, "enjoy the ravens."

Baoshan smiled, "I will, good luck with that husband of yours."

Wangji nodded and went inside to his husband. Wangji found him lying in bed as he said he would. Wangji smiled a little as he slowly approached him, "Wei Ying?"

"Go away," Wuxian says.

"Why would I leave you alone when you need me?" Wangji asked, "I apologize if I upset you."

"You mean it?" Wuxian asked as he looked at him.

"Of course, I would never lie to you," Wangji said, "...mind if I lay with you?"

"Er-Gege," Wuxian whined and held out his arms making grabby hands.

Wangji chuckled and laid down beside him before pulling him closer, "I am here, Love," Wangji said.

"Can you tell your son to stop kicking?" Wuxian asked.

Wangji placed his hand over Wuxian's womb, "hey little one, be careful not to hurt your Baba."

Just like that, the baby seemed to have calmed down and stopped kicking. Wuxian was impressed with how he always seemed to do well with that, "he listened to you but now me," Wuxian said.

"I am guessing that is because I have a more authoritative attitude than you do," Wangji said.

"I suppose," Wuxian said and yawned, "you will stay?"

"Of course," Wangji replied, "if you are tired, you can get some sleep. I will be here when you wake up."

"I love you so much," Wuxian told him.

"I love you too, Wei Ying."