Chapter 60 🔞

🔞Mature Content in this chapter🔞
.
.
.
__________

Wei Wuxian was lying naked on their bed. Lan Wangji was on top of him. The two men were currently panting and covered in sweat. Wangji was lying between Wuxian's legs currently, he had his left arm wrapped around Wuxian while his other hand was at Wuxian's waist. Wangji was leaving little butterfly kisses all over Wuxian's abdomen and chest; more so his lower stomach. It so happened to be Wangji's favorite place of worship on Wuxian's body. It just felt soothing to kiss him there, and deep inside Wangji's mind is thinking that there is a little A'Yuan slowly starting to develop. They were not sure yet as it was too soon to tell, but it was something that Wangji and Wuxian were very much looking forward to. They were excited to have A'Yuan back in their lives...the proper way.

However, the moment soon ended when Wangji could feel Wuxian's cock rubbing against his own chest. He could feel his husband getting aroused again and the two had just finished two rounds as it is. They were taking a break as they needed to calm down for a bit. Their lust and desire for each other only seemed to grow the more they were intimate and they knew at some point they were going to need to calm down, but they were so drawn together that it was impossible to stop. Wuxian told Wangji he was crazy to think that they could have sex every single day and it still be enjoyable but now he is starting to see why Wangji suggested it...no more like demanded it. Wuxian couldn't refuse as it was a mind blowing experience to begin with, and he cannot refuse Wangji of anything really.

Wangji smiled against Wuxian's stomach and moved further down the man's body until he was face to face with his cock. Wangji placed a kiss on the tip and swirled his tongue against the frenulum (Underside of the head of a cock), or the back of the head. Wuxian shuddered out a moan at the feeling. There was a musky, salty taste of Wuxian's fluid as he had released several times of the two rounds they already performed. Because of this, Wuxian was actually a bit extra sensitive to the touch at the moment and is very overstimulated. Any touch from Wangji felt good, even more so than normal but Wuxian wished it was like this all the time. Then again, how could he get anything done if he was turned on so badly by a simple touch, but just thinking about Wangji already does the job.

Having this time alone, away from the sect and it just being them, they were able to really explore their love and bodies. They have spent the last few years dealing with a war and stress from the various sects and the drama from the Jiang Sect, that it was hard for the two to have this time together. They could have privacy in the Jingshi but that could be interrupted in a moment's notice by an emergency or to go deal with sect duties. Wangji began to think that, that life may not be what Wuxian would like after a while. If Baoshan was going to help them achieve immortality, they cannot be bound by the sect forever. They could but it would not be fair to them as they deserved a chance to live without the rules and having people constantly peering over their shoulders.

After worshiping Wuxian's cock for a little while, Wangji stopped and crawled back up so he was face to face with Wuxian. He pushed Wuxian's legs open and pushed his length into him all the while he was attaching his lips. Wuxian wrapped his arms around Wangji's neck and moaned loudly as Wangji pushed deep into him.

"You like being inside me?" Wuxian asked with a cheeky grin. As Wangji was a man of action more than words, he answered by doubling his thrusts. Wuxian hung his head back and let out a breathy moan, "so good...So so good Lan Zhan!"

Wangji smiled as he pressed his lips against the column of his neck, "keep talking and I will get rougher," he warned.

Wuxian giggled, "if you want to be rough, then be rough."

With his consent, Wangji pulled out and sat on his knees. He then flipped Wuxian over to his stomach and positioned him so his ass was in the air. Wangji leaned down and stuck his tongue in, swirling it and thrusting it in and out. Wuxian trembled under him and gripped the bed sheets. He even planted his face to the bed and bit down on the sheets, moaning and screaming into them. Wangji pulled his head back and stuck three fingers in. He curled them slightly so he would hit that one sensitive spot inside Wuxian.

"Lan-Er-Gege!" Wuxian moaned, "I am gonna cum again!" Wangji grinned and pulled his fingers out. Doing so kept Wuxian from releasing,  "Lan Zhan, why?!"

"You can release when I tell you to," he said and with one swift thrust, he was back inside Wuxian. Wuxian let out a loud moan as he felt that large hot length bury deep inside him. Wangji's thrusts were fast and hard. Each time he slammed into him, there was a loud clapping sound of their skin smacking together. Wangji let out a growl when he felt Wuxian clench around him, "release!" He groaned.

Wuxian screamed as Wangji's pace quickened to a very fast speed and he hit so deep that Wuxian didn't even think he could hit that far. Wuxian's mind was completely empty and blank. He was denied a release once and now he had the approval to let it out. As he did so, he felt Wangji's warm fluids fill him to the brim. Wuxian was seeing black spots and white flashes as his body let out its release.

Now even more drenched in sweat and covered in both his and Wangji's fluids, he was completely fucked into oblivion. He collapsed on the bed as Wangji pulled out and laid beside him. He then pulled Wuxian close to his chest and snuggled together as their pleasure high wore off.

Wuxian giggled and placed a kiss on Wangji's jaw, "I love you."

"I love you too, Wei Ying."

"You really are an animal in bed," Wuxian said.

"You make me this way," Wangji told him, "and you might want to get used to it."

"Oh I plan to," Wuxian said, "I loved every second of it."

"I am glad," Wangji said, "more is to come then. Anything for my Wei Ying."

Wuxian placed a kiss on his lips before relaxing against him for a while. It was nice to have these moments because after this time away, there was no telling when they could get away again.