Chapter #7

Chapter #7
Mar 12th 2022
Scarlett's POV
Lisa and I get back from the cafeteria and find Louisa and Louri are coloring. "Where did you get all this?" Lisa asks. "Nurse Harvey brought them for her." Louri says. "So naturally you started to color too." I joke. "Naturally." Louri jokes back. "Mama is drawing the sky." Louisa says. "I see that. And is that a flower you are drawing?" I say. "Yes." Louisa says without looking up from the paper. "Did you get any rest?" I ask. "Yeah we got a short nap in." Louri says. Good I'm glad she got some rest. She hasn't slept much since Louisa got here. She wanted to spend as much time with her as she could. "Louisa sweetie, it's about time we started to head back to the house." Lisa says, causing a pout to appear on her face. "But I don't want to leave Mama." She says going and clinging to Louri causing Louri to wince but she hides it from Lousia well but I am able to see it. "Sweetie it's ok Mommy's here to take care of me. Go ahead and go with Grandma." Louri says rubbing Louisa's back. "Mama's right I'll be here to take care of her." I say. "Otay. I love you." Louisa says. "I love you too sweetie." Louri tells her. "I love you too Mommy." Louisa says as Lisa picks her up and takes her out. "Love you too." I call after her. "Are you going to snuggle with me?" Louri says with puppy eyes. "I can't say no to that face." I tell her and go over to her good side and slide under the blanket. "You guys were gone for a while." She says, "We got to talking. About how the Outset is doing and you know how I get when someone asks about it I don't shut up." I laugh and she chuckles with a small nod.

Louri's POV
I was woken up by Scarlett's and I's phones buzzing like crazy so I grab my phone and see the group chat blowing up. I open up my phone and open up the chat and I try not to burst out laughing since I don't want to wake Scarlett since I know she hasn't been sleeping much and I want her to get as much sleep as she can.
Marvel Secret Group Chat
Lizzie(Scarlet Witch👩‍🦰): You all are a bunch of idiots.
RDJ(Tin Man🤖): No we aren't.
Chris(Flag Boy🇺🇲): It is a legit question.
Louri(Scarlett's Bitch🪖): What is the question?
Hemsworth(Thunder Man🔨): Who would win in an arm wrestling contest. Me, Chris E, RDJ, Seb, or Anthony.

"Baby what's going on?" I hear Scarlett grumble. "Check the group chat." I chuckle and she laughs when she sees it then types her own response.
Marvel Secret Group Chat
Scarlett(Louri's Koala🐨): We all know that Louri would beat all of you.
Lizzie(Scarlet Witch👩‍🦰): I actually agree with Scarlett.
Bri(Gayest Avenger🏳️‍🌈): Yeah I mean Louri is a Marine and probably works more than me and I pushed a fucking jeep up a hill to train for Captain Marvel.
Louri(Scarlett's Bitch 🪖): I've pushed humvees. I did have help but still.
Anthony(Bird Boy🦅): Ok we get it Louri is the most badass out of all of us.
Louri(Scarlett's Bitch 🪖): No that would be Scarlett.
Shanna(Other Gay Evans): Guys it's midnight Louri needs her rest and Scarlett probably does too so stop blowing up the group chat and Bri get your ass back in bed and cuddles me please.

"I think Bri is in trouble." Scarlett laughs. "Oh she is. Shanna is an Evans we really like cuddles." I say. I do agree with my sister Scarlett and I do need rest Ma is bringing Maya tomorrow. We are going to try Devon last because of how I yelled at him and I feel awful about it. I do have calls with him every night before bed. God I wish I hadn't yelled like that. The look on his face broke my heart. "Hey, what are you thinking about? You look like you are going down the rabbit hole." Scarlett says. "I can't stop thinking about how I yelled at Devon. I literally said 'fuck no, Devon.' He was so hurt." I say as my eyes begin to well up. "Louri we both know that you didn't mean it. Devon does too. He's a smart kid." Scarlett says cupping my face with her hand rubbing my cheek with her thumb. "Scarlett he will be seven in one month. His brain isn't anywhere close to fully developed, especially his frontal lobe; he can't understand what's happening. He thought I didn't love him and that's why it took me three months to wake up from my coma after the car accident." I tell her now, letting the tears fall. "Louri, he was barely two years old when that happened." Scarlett says. "I just don't want to hurt my Little Marine." I say just before my phone starts ringing as Ma's contact pops up so I answer it on speaker.
"Hey Ma, you are on speaker with me and Scarlett." I say.
"Please don't panic." Ma says.
"Lisa what is going on? Please tell me the kids are ok." Scarlett says.
"Devon's gone. He used my uber app and is on his way to the hospital." She says.
"WHAT!! MA HOW COULD THAT HAPPEN? I SEAR MA IF MY SON GETS HURT I WILL NEVER TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!" I scream getting out of bed. "Louri please get back in bed." Scarlett pleads.
"The app says he is there." I hear Ma say.
"I need to find him." I say and rip off all the wires to the monitors and my IV.

A/N
Don't worry Devon will be fine. Anygays see you in the next one.