Chapter #31

Chapter #31

April 21st 2022

Scarlett's POV

"Really so because Robbie and the band are on tour you are in my bed why?" I ask my best friend as I have Thomas on my chest feeding him. "I'm lonely." She says. "Well it's not the first time you have crawled into bed with us so I guess it's fine." I shrug since I do the same when Louri is on deployment I kick Robbie out of their bed. "Yeah and you've done the same. I just won't kick your spouse out of bed." She laughs. "Hey you have a queen size bed I have a california king." I say and Louri wraps her arms around Liz in her sleep "Scar baby I'm trying to sleep." Louri mumbles, pressing her face into Liz's neck. "I would be very upset right now if she knew it was you." I say. "Can I mess with her?" Liz asks. "Please do." I smirk. "Morning Babes." She says and Louri's face turns into a confused one. "Whose Babes?" Louri asks, still half asleep, "You silly billy." Liz says and I have to suppress a laugh. "Scarlett, are you high? OH MY GOD ELIZABETH!!" Louri shrieks jumping out of bed when she sees she's holding Liz. I don't think she notices my presence as she keeps talking. "Elizabeth Chase Olsen, that isn't funny if Scarlett knew. Oh my god I held you like I hold Scarlett. No uh huh SCARLETT!!" She yells running out of the room. "SCARLETT BABY WHERE ARE YOU!" She yells. "Damn I didn't expect her to freak out like that. She's really devoted to you." Liz says. "Yeah she is. I kinda feel bad. That we messed with her." I say. "Devon, where's Mommy, have you seen her this morning?" I hear Louri ask. "I'm sleeping Mama. She's with Auntie Liz in your room." I hear him say and Louri comes running back in. "You were here the whole time?" Louri asks me as I burp Thomas. "Yep. I even gave Liz the go ahead to mess with you." I tell her. "Ok running around hurt so I'm going to lay next to Scarlett not you Liz." Louri says and Liz and I scoot over so Louri isn't hanging off my side of the bed. Louri wraps her arms around me and rests her head on my shoulder since I am using the other one to burp Thomas. "I am assuming Robbie is on tour with the band and that's why I woke up with you in my bed." Louri says. "Yep." Liz nods. "She even brought a bag." I say pointing to the bag by our door. "Mama you are loud." Maya says from the doorway walking to the bed. "Your Auntie was mean to me." Louri says. "Bad Auntie Liz." Maya scolds as she crawls into Louri's lap. "You are right I'm sorry." Liz says. "Mama, why did you have to wake me?" Devon whines as he also joins us in bed. "Auntie Liz was mean to Mama." Maya says and Devon goes on to scold Liz as well. After a little bit Louisa joins us and we decide to have a movie day in bed. "Can we watch that one? It has Mommy and Auntie Liz." Devon says, pointing to Age of Ultron. "I love that idea." Louri says and before I can protest she plays the movie. When Liz comes on the screen she leaves claiming that we need snacks as the hole left me alone to watch my own movie. "I'm in the movie." Devon says proudly as the part of the movie when all the Avengers are charging the base to get the staff. "What?" Maya asks. "I was in Mommy's tummy." He says. "That you were, I guess we should have put your name in the credits huh?" I say. "Look Mommy you kick ass." He says. "Devon we talked about this you can't say that word." Louri says. "But you talk about Mommy's ass all the time." He says. "I can say that but you can't." Louri says. "You talk about my ass?" I whisper in her ear. "I didn't know he heard me." She whispers back.

Marvel Secret Group Chat

Scarlett(Louri's Koala🐨): Louri and the kids are making me watch AOU

Jeremy(Clit): Sorry and who changed my name?
Louri(Scarlett's Bitch 🪖): Guess bitch

Lizzie(Scarlet Witch👩‍🦰): I'm bringing the snacks

RDJ(Tin Man🤖): And watch your language

Chris(Flag Boy 🇺🇸): I hate you so much right now RDJ

"Why did you change Jeremy's name?" I ask. "Because it's fun." Louri laughs. "Why'd you call him a bitch though?" I ask "She calls everyone that." Liz says coming into our room with a big tray of snacks. "Did you break into my snacks?" Louri asks. "If you mean the locked snack cabinet labeled 'Louri's snacks don't touch' then yes." Liz says. "But it was locked." Louri says. "I picked it." Liz shrugs. "You are a terrifying woman Elizabeth." Louri says taking a bag of skittles. "Why are you full naming me?" Liz asks. "Because I am still upset about your little prank this morning." Louri says. "Are you mad at me?" I ask. "No, just Elizabeth." She says poking her tongue at Liz. "Look, Auntie Liz." Maya says. "Nice jacket." Louri says and Liz throws a piece of popcorn at her. "Shut up." Liz says. "Mommy! Mama! Auntie Liz said a mean thing." Devon says. "Hmm maybe we should get the silly string." Louri says. "Not in the house Louri." I say making her pout. "Meanie." Louri whines.

A/N

Aww cute. Anygays see you in the next one.